Affection

To say that Tony was surprised with how much Stephen enjoyed cuddling, was a bit of an understatement.

He enjoyed being held, or holding onto Tony. It depended on the day. Sometimes he tried to avoid it, despite it being what he was craving, however, he went pliant when Tony manhandled him into bed, pressing Stephen against his chest.

If it reached that point, it had been a bad day.

The affectionate touches were usually kept for private, though occasionally Stephen would indulge himself, playing with the hairs at the back of Tony's neck, resting his head against him, idly playing with Tony's fingers.

Tony loved it.

He'd always been one to show his affections for people, a hand on Stephens lower back, running his fingers through those greying hairs, running his fingers up and down the inside of Stephens forearm (avoiding his hands. Stephen hated when people touched his hands).

Tony usually ran hot, often kicking off any blankets that covered him. Stephen, being taller and more lean, usually ran cold, toes and fingers feelings like icicles that Tony loved to bitch about. So when they were lounging on the couch, Stephen would press his toes against Tony's bare thigh, eliciting a yelp and playful shove. 

Despite his hard exterior, Stephen loved being little spoon. Something Tony was more than happy to indulge in. Initially, Stephen had tried to keep the act up, acting with the same hard exterior he used for people not close to him. After Tony had finally brought it up, Stephen started to let himself act upon his more base instincts.

This didn't mean that Stephen wasn't a bitch. Though to be fair, Tony was too and they both loved each other for it. They were still demanding and cocky by nature, often getting into debates or healthy competition.

Wong, Rhodey, and Pepper have nearly punched the both on multiple occasions. Though to be fair, if Pepper raised her voice and it wasn't followed with an immediate "yes ma'am." It didn't matter if she wasn't in a relationship with either of them, one or both of them were sleeping on the couch.

Tony usually took that honor.

Even with how much Stephen enjoyed to be held, he found it hard to let go of that control. Tony was more than happy to wait for him, ever patient despite usually having the need for things to be quick and happening when he wanted them to.

It was only fair that Stephen returned the favor, waiting patiently until Tony was even comfortable with taking off his shirt while they slept together, ever self conscious of the scars that littered his chest.

There was many things that they had to work through but until then, they could hold each other in the safety of their own homes.

Tony held Stephen against his chest as he ran through the semantics of the ring he was designing.

He smiled.

488 words

(Thanks to my friend jaiden for beta reading this)

SHORT AND SWEET TO MAKE UP FOR ENDGAME

Okay so I am going to continue this book

Updates probably won't be frequent. It depends on my own mental health and weather or not my brain decides to be a Bitch and keep up with the writers block I have.

Also, if y'all wanna leave little prompts that I can work off of like this one (affection) that would be
G r e a t

Remember, leave your OC's, head cannons, and suggestions in the comments or message me privately. I'll be happy to write about/include them in my stories even if it takes a while for me to get to.

I love you all and thank you for the encouragement on continuing this story

(Btw, bottom Stephen Strange rights, fight me)

-Taylor