Long nights

^Chase2452 on tumblr^

Trans Tony Stark + Dysphoria + Stephen being a good boyfriend

yall im sleep deprived and have a massive headache so bear with me

3rd Person

Stephen woke slowly, realizing he was alone in bed. Sitting up, he looked around the room finding that there was a soft glow of the bathroom light shining under the door. He faintly heard the sound of someone sniffling and became more alert.

The doctor stood and padded his way over to the bathroom door and carefully pushed it open. When he opened the door he saw the figure of Tony Stark hunched over the toilet, head leaning in and arm cleaned over his middle. There was a small trail of drool coming down from his lip, hair disheveled and slightly damp with sweat.

"Stephen.." his hoarse voice came, looking up from the toilet Stephen could see a small amount of tears in his whiskey brown eyes.

Stephen was instantly at his side, a hand on his back, rubbing soothing circles. "Oh baby, why didn't you wake me?" Tony shook his head as a wordless reply and coughed.

The billionaire had to stop taking his hormones for a brief period of time because he's getting surgery (yes this is a thing, someone I know had to stop taking his hormones for a while before his top surgery). Dysphoria was at an all-time-high and he hadn't been in the best of spirits.

"C'mon, I'm gonna take care of you, alright." His voice was gentle, yet stern. Tony shook his head again but didn't fight as Stephen took a washcloth to wipe his mouth and flushed the toilet.

"I just wish this wouldn't happen.." Tony mumbled. "I know baby, this is just for the surgery. Let me take care of you right now." Lifting the mechanic to his feet, Stephen gently guided him back to bed, going to their closet to fetch a heating pad, then pain killers from the bathrooms cabinet.

Tony lie wordlessly, arms still clenched around his middle to try and subdue some of the pain. He quietly thanked Stephen as he was handed the pain killers and a glass of water. Stephen coaxed away his hands and placed the heating pad instead on Tony's stomach.

Warmth washed over the billionaire and he sighed in slight relief.

"Thank you, Steph." Tony offered a weak smile. Stephen clambered onto bed with Tony and wrapped an arm around him. "I'm sorry, baby." Tony sniffled and leaned into Stephens touch.

"I wish I didn't have to deal with this. It's been around 30 years of this shit, I should be used to it."

"Ah-ah- none of that. You didn't ask for this. Plus, no one should be used to their insides spilling out." Tony huffed a laugh. "That's not exactly how it works, babe." Stephen grinned and lifted Tony's face to look at him. There was a small smile on the billionaires face and Stephen felt accomplishment.

"There he is." The doctor leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss onto his lovers forehead. Stephen slowly rubbed circles into Tony's hip to ease some tension and help with the cramping.

The billionaire leaned into Stephens touch, feeling much better than before. "The surgery is in a few days right?" He asked. Stephen nodded and gently pressed his hand on Tony's stomach, rubbing a small circle onto the skin. Warmth washed over Stark and his entire body relaxed, eyelids drooping slightly.

"This..this good magic." He mumbled and grabbed Stephen free hand, facing the palm up and tracing idly. Stephen gave a chuckle and closed then re-opened his palm, a blue butterfly flying into the air. It brought a smile to Tony's face and Stephen felt accomplished.