Rapunzel's 18th Birthday

Jack's PoV:
It is Rapunzel's 18th Birthday!!! I flew to her house an I saw in the window her parents coming in, they shook her a little to wake her up. She woke up with the biggest smile on her face, she hugged both of we parents. I walked through the window and I heard her talking to her parents,"I Love You Both So Much, thank you for raising me so amazingly." said Rapunzel, that almost made me cry because I barely remember my parents. Her mother was crying and so was her father,"You too will never leave my heart." said Rapunzel, and her parents let go of her and brought her out into the kitchen so Rapunzel could eat her breakfast, and if course I followed her.
I sat in the chair next to her and I was just focused on her, I couldn't believe it, but I was actually really attracted to her and I've gotten really attached to her. Oh who am I kidding, I Love Her!

Rapunzel's PoV:
I couldn't believe I was 18 years old! and for some reason, I was feeling a little cold breeze around me again! I have no idea what it is but it's kind of ignoring.
I got ready for school, but when I walked to my bag, it literally felt like I walked through a freezing invisible body! It was so freaky, but I just stayed focused and ran outside, got in my car and drove to school.

Jack's PoV:
My heart shattered when she walked right through me. But I couldn't leave her side, I followed her to her school.
When the day was over, Rapunzel got into bed and closed her eyes. I didn't want to leave her for some reason, and I couldn't help myself. I walked over to the other side of her bed and I climbed on, I didn't sleep, I just stared at her beautiful face as she slept, I touched her cheek and whispered,"Rapunzel, don't leave me." I can't live without her in my life, I want her to believe in me so much.

Rapunzel's PoV:
I felt something cold on my cheek, but I just ignored it and fell asleep excited for the adventure my life will have tomorrow.

Authors Note:
Hey Guys!!! I Love This Chapter, I feel really sorry for Jack though. I hope you guys like this chapter as much as I do, I will try to update soon and I will talk to you guys later. PEACE✌️