Rapunzel's Graduation

Rapunzel's PoV:
Today was my graduation, I put on my graduation cap and went outside to get my diplom. After I got my diploma, I walked down the stairs of the stage and I give my parents a hug with a huge smile on my face.
My parents said again that they had a surprise for me.
They put a blindfold on my face again and drive me to a location, they soon take me out of the car and said,"Ok, take your blindfold off." my mom said, I took it off and I see a little house in front of me."You Bought Me A House!!!" I yelled,"Yep, we knew you wanted to get a house but you couldn't afford it, so we bought you this house and we got you a job over at the mall." se said and I got really excited,"Thanks Guys!" I said and I ran to the and embraced the tightly,"You start working with aunt Alexis tomorrow." my mom said, I couldn't believe it, I was working at my aunts jewelry store!"Oh My God! Thank You!" I said. My dad gave me the keys to the house and said,"My Little Girl Is All Grown Up." that led me to tears and I hugged him again.

Jack's PoV:
I couldn't believe it, Rapunzel was graduating! It seems like just yesterday I was walking into her room looking at her in her crib.
I couldn't believe that Rapunzel's parents bought her a house, it looked really nice.
I followed her inside of the house, and it looked so cute on the inside, stairs led upstairs to 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, downstairs was a kitchen, living room, bathroom and dining room.
She looked so happy to be in the house. I was so happy for her, but I was also sad. She is all grown up now, and my fear is that she will live a wonderful life without me in it, I just love her so much, I never want to let her go.

Authors Note:
Hey Guys!!! I hope you guys like this chapter, god every chapter I type I feel more sorry for Jack😢, but I will try to update soon and I will talk to you guys later. PEACE✌️