Immortality

Jack's PoV:

Rapunzel was sitting on the couch watching T.V. I am so nervous, does she love me enough to become immortal? I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders,"Hey, I need to talk to you about something." I said,"Ok." She said turning off the T.V. so she could focus on me.

"Do you know what the consequences are..... with falling in love with an immortal." I said, and she became curious,"No, I just know that I'm in love with you." She said grabbing my hand."I love you too, but do you want to live the rest of your life with me?" I asked, she smiled and said,"Yes."

That kind of made me happy, but I still had to tell her about a decision she might have to make,"Well, I don't know how to ask you this." I said turning my smile into a frown,"You can ask me anything." She said, I took a deep breathe and just said it,"You have to chose to be a human or to be immortal if you want to be with me." I said, Rapunzel's eyes widened in confusion,"Just know that I'm in love with you, and I love your daughter. I'll give you all the time you need to figure it out." I said letting go of her hand and started walking upstairs when I was stopped from Rapunzel's sweet voice,"Wait, Jack......... Will you stay with me?" She said,"Of course I will." I said coming back down the stairs and sitting down next to her and wrapping my arm around her shoulders again, she laid her head on my shoulder while she thought about what she wanted to do.

Rapunzel's PoV:

I fell asleep on Jack's shoulder, and the next morning I woke up with him awake still holding me,"Morning." He said smiling at me, I thought for a second about what I wanted to do. I then stood up and went to the restroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my mind was spinning with words in my head, "Do I want to be a human or do I want to be immortal and be with Jack forever?" I kept on thinking that in my head, not only that but I also have Carolyn,"Can she become immortal too when she turns 18?" I just had so many questions in my head.

I just needed to think about myself for a second.

After thinking about it for a while, I knew what I wanted to do.

I walked downstairs to Jack, who was waiting for me in the living room, I walked over to him,"I know what I want to do." I said, he listened closely,"I want to be immortal." I said, Jack smiled and embraced me tightly, then he let go and looked at me seriously,"Wait, I'll only let you turn immortal, on one condition." He said,"What?" I asked wanting to know what the condition is.

I couldn't believe what he was doing, he was kneeling down and holding my hand, he started waiving his hand and he made a ring with an ice diamond on it, he held it in his other hand and said,"Rapunzel Corona, will you marry me?" He asked, I covered me mouth with my hand, then said,"Yes, Yes I Will." He stood up and put the beautiful ring on my left hand ring finger. I jumped into his arms and kissed him.

Author's Note:
Hey Guys!!! I'm sorry that it took me a while to update, I've been really busy with school and helping around my house. But I really hope you guys like this chapter as much as I do, YAY There Getting Married and Rapunzel's becoming immortal, anyways I'll try to update soon and I'll talk to you guys later.^^PEACE^^