Life Now

Rapunzel's PoV:

I am now 23 years old and I'm still living in the little house that my parents bought me, I'm still dating Flynn and it's going really well.

I have another date with Flynn after work, still working at my aunts jewelry store. And the crazy thing with me walking through a cold body is still happening! I just don't understand it, but I just ignore it, cause if it was a ghost I would probably be dead, ha!

I got my uniform on for work, packed clothes after work for my date, got in my car and drove to work.

Jack's PoV:

I'm still with Rapunzel every single day. She got out of her car and walked to her aunts store.

She worked all day, as hard as she does every day. She makes a lot of money actually for working in a little store in a mall, I think she makes $25 an hour.

After her job, she got dressed into her extra clothes and waited for Flynn to come so they can go on another date!

Flynn arrived late, Again! and they went to a pretty fancy restaurant.

They had dinner, but the Flynn grabbed Rapunzel's hand and asked,"Do you love me?" She smiled and said,"Yes." my heart shattered, I literally wanted to curl up into a ball and die."Well then....." said Flynn, and he got knelt down, Grabbed Out A Ring! and asked,"Rapunzel Corona, will you marry me?" She smiled and had a tear come down her eye,"Yes! yes, yes I will." She said and he put the ring on her finger and he kissed her.

I just looked down in frustration, sadness and anger. I just................ I don't know what to do.

After their date, Rapunzel got home, and went right into bed, she just looked at her ring and smiled. I watched her look so happy, but I know that I love her so I want her to be happy.

Authors Note:

Hey Guys!!! I hope you guys like this chapter, I feel so sorry for Jack😢. But I I'll keep my tears dry for now, LoL! I will try to update soon and I will talk to you guys later. PEACE✌️