Period 🙄

Y/N POV

"OOOOOW! Babyyy come heeeeere" she whined. Billie was on her period and her cramped were worse than usual. "Babygirl it's okay, here take this" I gave her some pamprin. "This will help." I said stroking her hair as she grabbed the cup of water and started swallowing down her pill. "I'm finna blow up bro" she whined. I put a hot water bottle on her tummy. "Hang on Baby" she looked at me confused. I went to the plastic bag from the store, I took out a stuffed bear holding a heart saying "I love you" and tucked it next to her.

She smiled. "Wow, that sure helps a lot. Come here cutie" she smiled and pulled me into her arms. "You take care of me so good baby" she smiled. We were on tour in Japan and I had no idea how to read the packaging of the products as they were in Japanese, so I accidentally got her a box of toilet paper instead of tampons and had to run to the store again, so I kinda disagreed but I accepted her compliment. "I love you Billie".

"Love you too. Go grab me my swimsuit I wanna go sit in the hot tub" she said. We had a room with a big hot tub in it. "Sounds like a good idea" I said.

We sat in the hot tub for about two hours and I gave her a bunch of boob hickeys, I can't resist her titties. She returned the favor. I was understandably horny but of course her teasing self was too tired to do anything so we just slept in our bed. "Love you babygirl" she said.

"Love you too, Billie."

________________________________
                         Part #4 preference

What Billie calls you

Baby
Babygirl
Mamas
Lil mama
My baddie
My baby
Beautiful
My Spoiled baby
Honey
Love