Special girl ❤️

THIS VID OF BIL AND HER MAMA IS SO CUTE ITS ON SNAPCHAT FOLLOW HER SNAP @billie-eilish SHES SUCH A SWEETIE POO

smut and fluff

Requested by starrryniight

Billie POV

I was performing at the venue. During bellyache, I noticed her. She was adorable. She has big boobs, and they flopped up and down as she jumped and sang to the music. I stopped after the song. I pulled my security aside and told him to grab her and bring her backstage. I smiled down at her, making eye contact. She was mesmerized, I could tell. I looked away when he got her. I finished for the night, running backstage hugging my parents and Finneas. I saw the girl and she stood there nervously. I walked to her and sat her down. "Hey honey, you into girls?" I asked her. "Y-yes..." she said looking down. "Good." I smiled. It sucks when they're straight- they'll fuck anyway but they just end up being less into it. I sat next to her and felt up her thigh. "ready to go to the hotel?" I smirked. "Y- yes..." she smiled.

We ended up at the hotel and I was finally alone with her. "What's you name babygirl?" I asked her. "Y/N" she said sitting on the bed. "Cute name. I brought you here for a reason obviously." I said taking my sweatshirt off, "I think you're cute." I smiled. I walked to her and straddled her, my arms on each side of her, my hands on the bed. I tilted her chin up. "You like me babygirl?" I asked leaning in and biting her ear. I fuck a girl every night after a show. I get horny too, ya know. "Y-yes Billie." She moaned. I pushed her down on the bed, kissing her. I gently entered my tongue into her mouth. "Good girl." I said pulling away. "Arms up." I said as she lifted her arms obediently. I pulled her shirt off and started kissing her breasts. She was a mess under me. I love doing this to girls. Imagine getting fucked by someone you idolize? Wow. I smiled down at her again. "B-Billie." She said she got up. "What's wrong babygirl?" I smiled.

"I don't wanna be a groupie..." she sighed. "Give me my shirt please. You're really hot but I know if I do this I'll get attached." She said. I wasn't about to not fuck this girl. "Shhh, no baby. Let's talk. How about I order food and we can talk?" I smiled. She smiled back.

Eventually we were eating, her just in a bra and panties and me wearing just my shorts and a bra. We talked for an hour. She's special. She's not like girls I usually fuck. She was able to hold a convo with me without fangirling out. I smiled. "Ready babygirl?" I said pointing to the bed. She nodded and went to the bed. "Lay down." I said pushing her to the bed. I ripped her bra off and started sucking at both of her beautiful tits. I circled my tongue around her nipple as she moaned. "P-please." She panted. I started to suck on it as I played with the other one. Once I had sucked both of her tots and her nipples her completely erect, I pulled her pants and panties off. She was completely naked under me. I pulled off the rest of my clothes and lard in her. "Sixty nine." Is all I had to say. I sat on her pretty little face and like a good girl, she started eating me out. Her tongue circled around my clit and sucked on my mound as she wildly flicked her tongue back and forth. I bent down and started licking her. Her pussy was delicious. I didn't give her a break, I licked her little clit until she was shaking. "Please! B-Billie slow down!" Soon, she released all over the bed, on my face and fingers. I came shortly after. I got up off of her and licked my fingers off, tasting her juices. She did the same. "Was that good babygirl?" I asked. "Yes." She sighed. I pulled her into my embrace. "You're so cute." I said as I smiled. She cuddled closer to me, obviously cold. I wrapped her in the blanket and pulled her close. "You're really special. Can I keep you?" I asked. She giggled. "Tomorrow night I wanna take you to a movie. My treat." I whispered. She's so beautiful, and... well, these cuddles are AMAZING. "Yes please." She said as she kissed my chest.

I got her number, we went on our date, and five years later we have rings on our fingers and we live in a beautiful house together.