Billie Hates School ✏️

Billies POV

I was warm and cozy when my baby girls alarm went off... she snoozed it and rubbed her face into my boobs. "I don't wanna wake up." Y/N whined. "Shh babygirl, we can lay down for 10 more minutes then we need to shower and get ready, ok?" I said stroking her hair. She's so cute in the morning.

We showered (together because we're weirdos) and we had a bit of fun 😏 if you know what I mean. We finished getting ready and drove to school. We walked in and immediately some stupid dude that smelled like literal shit bumped into me making me spill my smoothie from Jamba Juice. Y/N felt bad so she gave me hers. He didn't even apologize. "come on baby, I'll take you into the Bathroom and clean you up." She said pecking my lips.

We walked into the bathroom where there were like 10 girls getting ready (they really couldn't do that shit at home?) and she wet a paper towel and wiped my clothes off. "Y/N. I'm gonna be late babygirl, lets go." I said as she talked to her friend. She grabbed my hand and started walking me to class. "I'll see you second period cutie" she winked and kissed me, walking away to class.

First period sucked, my class was art. We were doing face profiles and mine sucked. I FaceTimed Y/N the whole class (art teachers don't care) and she said it was cute.

Second period rolled around and I walked to Y/N class and grabbed her hand. We walked upstairs to our FACS class. We didn't really do anything but take notes on cooking safety, so me and Y/N just texted and made cute lil faces at each other until class ended.

During lunch I cussed out a staff person because she wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. She sent me to the councilors office. I was so stressed I was about to cry. That sounds lame but between music and school, it's difficult. I texted Y/N and she grabbed me and we left school. We made out in the car and she calmed me down, which I was grateful for. "Love you baby." I said as I was tearing up. "Shhh. Love you too baby."

Y/N POV
We walked into the house when Maggie showed up. Billie knew Maggie would want to talked to her so we both ran upstairs and pretended to be asleep until the next day.