Meet n greet me any day 👅

Requested by bilsavocado

Billies POV

She was the last one standing in line. She was adorable. She walked up to the table smiling. "Uhm." She said smiling then looking at the ground obviously nervous. I laughed a little, "Don't be shy, what's your name honey?" She perked up, "Y/N." I smiled, "it's nice to meet you Y/N. Being that you're the last one here we can talk for awhile. It's not everyday I see a girl as pretty as you." I smirked. "Uhh...- oh, I- You're pretty too." She blushed. I pulled up a chair and motioned for her to sit. My dad looked at me knowing I was flirting with this girl.

We talked for a bit longer, by as she was talking about something I don't remember, my hand crept into her thigh. I started to rub it. "Let's go to my bus, I wanna keep you a little longer." I said. "Okay." She said smiling up at me. I put my arm around her and we walked to my tour bus. I sat her down and sat down myself, close to her. I was rubbing her thigh and holding her body against me as we talked.

I later found out she was bisexual, and so we ended up hitting it off. "Here's my number. Don't give it to ANYONE." I said harshly tipping her head up with my chin. "I won't." She said looking down nervously. I intimidate her a lot, I can tell. And it turns me on so much. I leaned over pecked her neck, gliding my tongue against her quickly. She stiffened and made a little whimpering noise.

Later I texted her.

lil cutie
Hey, it's me the one from the meet n greet

Billie Eilish 😋

Hey cutie ❤️

lil cutie

It was so nice to meet you

Billie Eilish 😋

Let's skip the bullshit. Wanna go on a date? I want to take you on a nice dinner date, my treat. Then I wanna take you shopping. Again, my treat. You down?

lil cutie

Yea

Billie Eilish 😋

Good I'll pick you up tomorrow at noon babygirl

Let's just say her and I had different names for each other in our phones six months later; mine for her is "Babygirl❤️" and hers for me is "Love❤️".