Peeing at the mall 🛍

Y/N POV

I was holding Billies hand. "Baby I have to pee!" I squealed. "Shut up, I need to go to another store. I love you but you can wait." She said gently kissing my head. "Okay..." I murmured.

We got into the store and she shopped around, looking for cool graphic tees and hats. I picked out cute socks and some guitar picks, and she made sure to get them for me. She was still shopping when I really had to go. "Babe, I have to pee but my phones dead so if I get lost I can't call you. I'll be at the bathroom next to the hot topic and the Forever 21. She smiled. "Okay, but don't get lost." She said slapping my butt.

I finished using the bathroom and left. I looked at the directory. The store Bil was at didn't show up so I walked around looking.

1 minute turned into 2. 2 minutes turned into 10 minutes. 10 minutes turned into 20 minutes. 20 minutes turned into 30. 30 turned into an hour. I went back to the store she was at but she wasn't there.

After looking around I went to the bathrooms again and sat waiting. All my stuff is with bil, so I don't even have my wallet to shop a bit. Fifteen minutes later a booming microphone noise comes on making me flinch. "Will Y/N  Y/L/N come to the security desk? Y/N Y/L/N come to the security desk, thank you!"

Everyone in the mall heard it, and it was LOUD. People started laughing and kept walking around. Wow, thanks bil. I walked down to the security desk and sure enough, Billie was standing there. She looked pissed.

"Baby, come on." She said grabbing me by the arm and walking with me. "Sorry for getting lost..." I felt bad. Today was supposed to be special for her. But she had to spend two hours of it looking for my stupid ass. "Just be quiet, Y/N." Billie huffed.

I felt dumb. Only I could fuck up someone's day like this. Wow. We sat down on a bench and she called an Uber. I gently put my hand on billies and we waited. She wasn't talking to me and was visibly pissed off. "I'm sorry." I said tearing up. I hid my face in her neck. This is a stupid thing to cry about but I feel so useless right now. "It's fine baby." She said looking through the big window. A tear rolled down my face and I guess billy felt it against her neck because she pulled me away from her and wiped it away with her thumb. "This is a really fucking stupid thing to cry about." She huffed and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down. "Don't be mamas. You're just upset because you know you made me upset. I can't get mad at that." She laughed and pecked me on the lips pulling me into a hug.

COMMENT YOUR REQUESTS!! I DO ALL OF THEM! ❤️💜