Stuck to her 🔒

Y/N POV

I laid in bed under the blankets sad. Billie has been ignoring me. She knows I'm dependent on her affection and love, and when she takes that away all I can do I lay around and feel like garbage. She does this to me when she's upset. She walked into our room,  rummaging in the drawer. "Hey Billie. I love you, how are you?" I asked. She said nothing.

My voice quivered as I was going to cry. "Billie please" I begged looking away. She looked at me and walked towards me. "Babygirl?" She asked pulling me around to face her. She kissed my forehead and slid into bed. I immediately latched onto her body. "Awe, clingy baby." She chuckled kissing me on the head. "Don't ignore me anymore." I said tiredly. "I won't." She said playing with my hair. "Baby, sing to me." I requested.

"Don't be that way..." she started. I fell asleep.

I woke up to her changing. "Baby, come here, I want you." I said fawning over her naked body. She turned and walked toward me. "Naughty girl." She mumbled undressing me. "I'm getting kinky tonight weather you like it or not." She said, as she pulled out a pair of handcuffs, fitted just for my wrists. That night I realized just how stuck to her I was.

The next day I was making breakfast as she wrapped her arms around my waist, making me shiver. "You're bad." She laughed kissing me. "Thanks." I kissed her nose. "I wanna go shopping." She said.

We went around to different stores. I walked up to her as she looked at a bunch of graphic tees. "This one's cute, right?" She asked turning to me and holding it up to her chest. "Of course." I kissed her lips. "Let's get you something." She smiled grabbing my hand. I love when she picks out my outfits. I looked over my options. Billie grabbed a tan colored crop top that said babygirl in white airbrush font. "This would be cute with that belly button ring I got you." She said looking into me eyes. "I agree." I said feeling the fabric. She shoved it into my arms and looked around at jeans. She picked out a light wash boyfriend jean and held it as she held my hand. "Okay, but I'll need a smaller one." I said. She grabbed a smaller one and handed it to me. I chewed my lip holding her hand tighter looking over the chokers. "Babygirl, you're gonna need some fishnets with those jeans." She said guiding me to a pair of black fishnets. I pecked her cheek as we went to the checkout.

We had some food in the food court as we sang together. Some of my songs and some of hers. We went home and cuddled in our pajamas the rest of the day.