Jealous 😡

Requested by _x_lulu_x_

Billies POV

I walked up to the restaurant with my babygirl. She looked beautiful in her new outfit. I'm gonna do things to her when we get home. I wrapped an arm around her. We were sat down by a guy who was Y/N perfect type. He was cute to be honest and looked at her in a hungry way that I didn't like. "Hey, can I start you two off with drinks?" He smiled. "Lemonade please." Y/N said playing with her hair. "Water." I said.

We got our food. "Here you go." The waiter, "Oscar" said winking. I kept touching her hands and talking with her. "Babe i have to pee." Y/N said. I nodded. When she left the bathroom, there was Oscar. Talking to her. I couldn't make out what he was saying but i could tell he was flirting. Y/N was just nodding and going with it. Then he handed her what looked like a number- I was pissed. I ran over there and grabbed the paper out of my baby's hand. "Yo what's up." I said wrapping my arm around her.

"Hey." He said. "Yea so uhh I was just wondering why you're giving uh, MY girlfriend your number?" I said. "Shit I didn't think y'all was serious." He laughed. "Excuse me?" I said.

"Baby lets go." Y/N said trying to pull me away. "No. Yo, why do you think it's okay to hit on her? You think just because we're gay we're not serious?? Fuck off dude." I grabbed Y/Ns hand and pulled her towards the door, being sure to drop money of the table paying for our food. "B-baby I wasn't done!" She whined. "Shh Baby we'll get you something when we get home just let me call Finn to get us."

I sat with her on the bench, kind of angry with her. She didn't even try to make him go away. She tried laying her head on me but I pushed her away. "Not right now." I said huffing and grabbing my phone out. I went on Instagram. "Baby that wasn't my fault..." she said looking down. I knew it wasn't I just hate seeing her be approached by other people. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her.

Finn pulled up and we got into the back. Me and Y/N started kissing right away. I possessively grabbed her by her hair and pushed her against the seat smashing my lips on hers, touching her thighs. "No PDA in my car!" Finn said annoyed. I ignored him and parted from her, buckling in as she followed suit. When we got home she was extra clingy for the rest of the night.