Billie Bomb 🕶

Y/N POV

I woke up in my L.A apartment tired. I'm just starting out my music career. As I was getting ready I heard the doorbell ring. Who could that be at 10:30 AM? I have nothing scheduled.... I walked towards the door and looked through the peephole to see the doorman. He had a huge basket full of stuff. I opened the door and he handed it to me. "Somebody named Billie has dropped this off for you." He smiled. "Thanks." I smiled back and shut the door. I set the basket down on the end table. There was a card on the basket reading: "From Billie Eilish to Y/N Y/L/N with love." There was a heart the end. Me and Billie have talked a couple times. I smiled, she's so cute. I've always had feelings for her. I looked in the basket, and grabbed out the first item wrapped in tissue. It was a perfume that smelled like candy. I went into it again and grabbed out an item with a bunch of...balls in it? I took it out and ripped it open. It was bath bombs! I love those. I took them out and set them down. The rest of the bag was goodies, perfumes, lotions, candy, and one last item. Over the tissue was a note reading, "thought you'd look nice in these" I opened it, and found it was a panty set- laced thongs. I smiled. I picked my phone up and DMed Billie.

Y/N
"Thanks for the gift basket."

Wherearetheavocados

No problem baby, u like the panties ?

I fluttered at the name, "Baby".

Y/N

Yea! You're so sweet, thanks so much.

Wherearetheavocados

Np. How bout I pick u up at 8 tonight and we go to dinner or sum ?

I smiled.

Wherearetheavocados

Like a date ? Idk if you're into me but yea I'm asking you on a date right now

Wherearetheavocados

I'm so awkward and dumb

Y/N

no you're not! I'd love a date with you 💜

Wherearetheavocados

See u then. Here's my number ❤️

(BILLIES NUMBER)

Y/N

Thanks

Eight rolled around. I smiled. Billie texted me and told me to come out. I got into her car. "Hey.." I smiled at her. "Awe, you look cute." She said looking me over. I shut the car door and we went.

The restaurant idea was kind of boring to me. "What do you wanna do?" She asked me looking into my eyes. "Uhm... wanna go to your house and watch a movie or something like that?" I asked. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "I'm not tryna Netflix and chill with you. If you're on that type shit just get out now because that's not what I'm on." She said looking at me with an intense look. "N-no! Billie I just... I thought it would be... romantic I guess... if we just watched a movie together and talked." I smiled. "Oh I see babygirl. I just... sex isn't on my mind." She said tracing on her thigh. "It's not on mine either. If we're going on a date- we should get to know each other." I said pushing a hair behind her ear. She looked up at me and smiled.

We went to her house and sat up in her bed watching movies. We didn't pay attention to the movies that much- we more just talked.

"You got something on your face." She said looking at me. "Where?" I said touching my face. "Shhh. Just hold still and I'll get it." She whispered and smirked, leaning in. Her lips touched mine, and she pulled away after about 30 seconds. She pulled me close to her. "So cute." She murmured as she kissed the top of my head. I giggled and kissed her chest.

Years later, we're happily married.