Eyes 👁

"Billie! Ew!" She yelled. I had food in my mouth and I spit it into her lap. I opened my mouth and breathed to make my bad breath obvious to her. I'm acting obnoxious because I'm jet legged and I want her to take me back to the hotel and put me to bed. I'm a baby.. I know.

"Ugh." She said gagging. "Billie what the fuck." Finneas said laughing. "I'm gonna go put the little one to bed." Y/N said taking my hand. We got into the rental car on the way to the hotel. She took my hand and upstairs we went. The desk clerk said something in Korean (we had no clue what she was saying) so we smiled at her. She shut the door behind us and immediately took my shirt off of me. "Baby." I said as she unclipped my bra. She undressed me the rest of the way handing me a tank and shorts as I put them on.

"Come here you butt." She said as she smiled, pulling me into bed. "How's Korea so far baby?' She asked me running her fingers through my hair. "Good... I just wish we could relax some more." I said tiredly wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her chest. She smelled good. She nodded, "You can sleep now baby."

I was starting to fall asleep, while Finneas came into our room. "I'm just gonna grab my room key." He whispered. Y/N nodded. I rustled under the covers as I drifted off into sleep.

"Wake up. It's time to get up beautiful, I got you breakfast and some snacks." Y/N said as she guided her hands under my body holding me up. She sat me up into her her lap. "Baby no-" I whined as she kissed my head. "No. Get up love, it's morning time. I'll get you your clothes and we'll go." She said gently. Aw. She's taking care of me. I smiled, "Okay beautiful. I'll wake up but you need to promise I can fuck You later...." I dragged my hand up her thigh and squeezed. "Y-yes bil." She said blushing and holding in her breath. I love to tease her.

Later we went to a restaurant. She was adding stuff to her insta story when I saw her out a video of her with a caption saying, "he said my eyes are so beautiful he can't even look at them." She was referring to our unnecessarily flirty waiter. "Oh... so you do like it when random men hit on you?" I said jealously. She grabbed my arm and dragged me off the stool towards the bathroom. "You're going to stop being jealous right now." She said authoritatively making me worried. What was she going to do?

She dragged me into a stall and pushed me against the wall undoing my pants. "Billie n-" she covered my mouth with her hand. I tried pushing her hand away but she slapped my hand and pinned me against the wall, fingers ready.

She made me remember that I was hers and only hers that afternoon, and I love her for it.