Homework 😓

Y/N POV

Billie was doing her homework downstairs when I heard her yell. "BABYY" I sighed. My babygirl just started public school for the first time and she's really lost. I went downstairs to see what she needed help with. She looked angry. "What do you need babygirl?" I smiled. "Stop taunting me" she slammed her head on the desk and sighed.

"Shhh baby..." I stroked her hair and looked down at what she was doing. "I have to do this fucking test and I can't remember any of what she told me. I only had an hour to study in class. I'm gonna fail if I can't get this, it's 40% of my grade!" She whined.

"Awe baby, what's the test on?" I asked.
"A book, called "Sarah's key". I'm lost baby..." she said. "I've never read it either bil... why did she only give you a day??" I asked. "Because she's a heartless bitch."

"C'mon, it's not that hard to just skim through..." I said as she glared at me. "Then why don't you do it?"
"Look babe, maybe we can pay someone to do it for you?" She looked up at me and smiled. "That's the dumbest fucking idea ever." She said losing her smile.

"I'm just trying to help baby!" I whined wrapping my arms around her neck. "Awe I know lil miss." She smiled again kissing my hand. "Baby girl.... just fail the test. She can't complain, she only gave you a day." I said. "Fine" She said slamming her pen down.

"What else do you have to do?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "Math and science babe." I grabbed her folder and took out the math sheet. "Algebra... that's tough babe. I have an app on my phone that will solve it by taking a pic-" she laughed. "What?" I said confused, "baby why do you want me to cheat so bad?" She laughed more. I slapped her forehead, "shut up dummie."

After we finished her algebra it was science. We were in the same class so I copied my work onto hers. "Baby, you need to pay attention in class." I complained. She rolled her eyes "not my fault he kicked me out for kissing you."
"I agree, that was stupid but babe I just want you to not struggle." I kissed her on her lips.

I got into the shower a couple minutes later and she joined me. After we showered we went to bed and had an amazing night of cuddles.

________________________________
                             Part 5 preference

What she does when she's thinking

She bites her lip, and a lot of them time she eats copious amounts of food when she's studying. She always looks angry when she's thinking about something. She hates when anyone interrupts her and goes off on them, except usually for you she drags you into her lap and kisses you to shut you up so she can finish working.