Bored ☹️

"Mamas I'm bored!!" Billie whined. "me too." I said kissing her on the nose. Her hand crept down my legs and she started rubbing my inner thigh. "N-no! Baby I'm not in the-" she put her hand down my pants into my underwear, tickling me. I moved away "p-please not right now." Licking her fingers she said "mmm, come on. Wanna play the ps4?" She said as if she didn't just try to fuck me. "Yea." I said smiling and kissing her on the lips.

We played for an hour before Finn got home. We went into her room and she straddled me again. "Baby please." I said. She doesn't get that sometimes I don't want to have sex 919174 times a day. "You're never in the mooooood." She whined. "Baby we just fucked like two hours ago." I said looking into her naughty eyes.

We cuddled for awhile and she spoke up. "Baby, I love you." She said. "I love you too!" I said jumping on her.

Later that day we went to the park. We grabbed snacks at the gas station and we just kinda sat there eating. "Turn around." I said with food in my mouth. She turned, and I grabbed her hair running a brush through it. "Baby don't do my hair." She said in a serious tone. "No baby please let me do it!" I whined kissing her and biting at her hair. "Fine." She huffed.

I put her hair in a cute lil bun with a braid. "There, now you don't look like a gremlin." I said jokingly kissing her nose. "Hmph. I'm not a gremlin." She said crossing her arms. "Awe I know baby girl. Let's go to the swings." I said grabbing her hand I sat down and started swinging back and forth. Billie followed suit.

"I love this. I love you." I said looking into the sunset, then looking into Billies beautiful eyes as she smiled. "Me too."