Worst Korean ive ever heard. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reqaiested by da OG katiesavocados

Billies POV

"Danniiiiiiii!?!" I yelled. We had tickets to see Y/N in concert. She's this K-pop stat that looks American and from America or something, I don't know anything about her except that she's got as fuck and I have meet n greet tickets to see her with Dani. "Hold up hoe." She said jumping down the stairs. I was tired. "Ughhh" I whined.

Dani and I left to the venue where Y/N group was playing. They performed some surprisingly good songs but I kinda just ignored the whole thing, I was looking at Y/N and her tits. I want some of that.

Later we went backstage where a bunch of angry dudes were walking around moving stage equipment. I saw Y/N getting hugs and gift baskets from some people before they quickly left. I don't know if she can speak English but I know a tiny bit of Korean.

I walked up to the beautiful girl. I'm gonna fail so hard. "annyeonghaseyo, je ileum-eun Billie Eilishibnida. mannaseo bangawoyo. yeogi jal allyeojin ge anijiman naneun ttungttunghan oli an-e iss-eoyo." I said slowly smiling. Fuck I can feel my face getting red. It didn't help when she busted out laughing. I blushed walking away. "No!" She said smiling turning me back. "I speak perfect English." I was stunned. "You on the other hand, that was the worst Korean I've ever heard. Nice try though. What you said roughly translates to "Hello, My name is Billie Eilish. its nice to meet you, im not that well known here but i am inside of the fat duck."

I laughed maniacally making myself look like an idiot. "Sorry, gotta give me props for trying." I said happily. "I'm a fan. Come on." She pulled me into her room. "In Korea we do thing different. We don't have hotel rooms, we just sleep in the venue." She said smiling. "Wow. Nice room." I said looking at the jacuzzi and the mountains of clothing.

She looked down smiling. "Congrats on coming out as bi. I was happy when I heard that." She said looking at me. "Thanks." I smiled about to sit down when she grabbed me by the shirt and started kissing me. I kissed back closing my eyes, nervous. "I've seen the things you say about me on Instagram. About how I'm hot and that you wanna fuck me." She said laughing pulling away from the kids.

I panted. "Woah, you saw that?" I asked embarrassed. She pushed me onto the bed. "Come on. I wanna make your wishes come true." She laughed ripping off my shirt. She sucked on my neck and tits and we made out, eventually I pulled her shirt off too but she didn't have a bra under. She unclipped my bra and removed it to make it even when Dani the ballbuster walked in. "Woahhh!" She said laughing

Y/N turned, "Excuse you." She said annoyed. "Y/N, we need you to sign something!" A stage tech said. "I'm coming back from you later. See you in 20." She said nipping my ear. Woah.

Leave requests guys!! I accidentally put this whole imagine in bold lol.