I cant resist you 😰

Requested by bilsavocado

Y/N POV
She was singing her new song. We were in finneas' room. I watched her neck move as she sang. Her smile, the way her lil torso moved up and down. How she tensed up a little when she sang a high note. So adorable. "Okay, lets finish tomorrow." I barely heard Finn say over my own astonishment of Billie's beauty. She pulled me by my hand into our room and laid down. I jumped on top of her. I straddled her as I kissed her all over her face and neck. "Baby, what are you doing?" She said smiling. She laughed and kissed me back. I passionately kissed her lips, gliding my tongue against her lips. We fought for dominance with our tongues, she won of course and pushed me down onto the bed. I tried to get back on top but she was stronger and pushed me down harder, kissing me until I couldn't breathe.

She got back on the bottom and pulled me back up by my hair kissing me. I kissed her collar bone and started rubbing her nipples making them hard under her shirt. She moaned. "W-whats gotten into you?" She said nervously. I ripped her shirt off and started sucking on her nipples. "S-stop" She said. "No" I said nibbling on her.

How did I get so lucky to have her? She so dominant with me, yet also so cute and innocent. I love her so much. She can control everything I do just by touching me, but she also melts when I kiss her.

For the rest of that night, we clung together naked in bed. Between sex and cuddles, it was amazing ❤️

GUYS THANKS FOR 2K READS