Chapter Nineteen:

-Harley West-

Once Ryder left, I had gotten a terrible feeling but I decided to shrug it off and go to school.

As I park, I see Molly running towards my car and before I knew it she was by my car window, tapping on it violently. I get out of my car and I'm instantly embraced by Molly.

"What's the emergency?" I ask as I remember that she had called me about an emergency.

"Oh, nothing. I just missed you!" A smile breaks out on my face as I had missed her too. We had started to become distant since I had been spending too much time with Ryder and Molly had been spending a lot of her time with Snow.

"How's Snow?" I raise my eyebrow and nudge her lightly with a smirk on my face. She smiles slightly before replying.

"She's good...I guess." I look at her with a concerned look on my face as we walk inside the school. "She's been really sad lately, she tells me that I shouldn't worry but I do."

"Maybe she's just worried about someone or something." I try to reassure Molly but unfortunately it doesn't work.

"Maybe..." she replies as we walk into our first lesson, History.

As usual, the lessons went by really fast and lunch soon came around. I sat down at my usual table with my lunch, waiting for the others to arrive.

Dustin and Tom eventually arrived and sat down at the table.

"Want to tell me why Ryder never went downstairs to finish the film yesterday?" Damn it, Dustin.

"Yeah, I asked him to stay up in my room with me, I didn't want to be alone." Technically, that wasn't a lie but it wasn't necessarily the truth either but I can't tell my brother I just slept with one of his friends.

Dustin just raises his eyebrow. "Is that why there was so much moaning going up in your room?" My eyes widen and my cheeks start to heat up. "Chill, I can't stop you from having sex with anyone, I'd be a hypocrite if I did." A phone beeps and Dustin picks his phone up and tells us he has to go.

-Dustin West-

My phone beeps, I pick it up and see that I got a message from Ryder.

Ryder- meet me in the library. I need to tell you something.

Me- I'll be right there.

"I have to go, I'll be back." I grab my things and go down to the library, in search of Ryder. As soon as I walk in I see Ryder sitting down on the carpet, scanning through a book.

He notices me and puts the book back before getting up.

"Look, I can't hang with you when your sister is nearby" He has to be kidding, tell me this idiot is joking.

"You mean you just had sex with my sister and now you're leaving her?!" His eyes widen.

"She told you about that, huh?" No shit Sherlock! How'd you get to that conclusion? "I swear I'm not using her, I just need to stay away from her because of Josh..." he told me everything, from the reason she was crying to the reason he had to stay away from her.

I completely agreed with him, he had to make Josh believe that he was out of Harley's life and he's completely right about the fact that Harley shouldn't know the plan, she's stubborn as hell and she'd figure out a way to meet up with him in secret.

She's going to be heartbroken once she figures out that Ryder is avoiding her.

"After school, Hunter told me to go down to The Beat so that we can discuss how to send Josh far away from Harley, wanna tag along?" I give him a short smile and nod before we took off.