Chapter one:

Swipe for the song for this chapter :)
Previously on he's a trouble maker:

"We are going to search for some gir-" he was stopped when the door burst open announcing someone whom no one has ever seen before. Everyone's eyes were set on her. Only her.
——
"I have to keep my reputation" he smirks.

"Lemme guess, the classic bad boy dating the cheerleader captain?" I roll my eyes at the cliche romance
——
All I knew was that chasing the bad boy was a bad idea.

Or at least I thought so.
——
"I-im Umm p-pregnant." My mouth drops and I stay in silence for a couple minutes in shock.
——
"I love you Madeline"
"I love you too"
——
"Congratulations you're having twins, one boy and one girl."
——
"He abused me"
——
"One more push Madeline and then we will have our babies with us"

Now on She's a Troublemaker:

(18 years later)

"I swear to Nutella if you don't leave my room I'm going to kick you!" Welcome to my life, my confused,messed up, silly life.

"You would never do that! You love me too much, Harls." I roll my eyes at my twin brother, Dustin and he leaves. Even though he's my twin we are nothing alike, we are the complete opposite of each other.

Dustin is more of a player, he has sex with girls and dumps them the very same moment when they finish. He gets it from dad, Hunter West. I'm more like my mom, Madeline West, I tend to stay on the down low...most times, but in some senses I'm kind of like my dad too, I hate when people push me around, I'm feisty and you most definitely don't want to mess around with me.

"How do I look, Harley?" My best friend, Molly, walks out of my en-suite bathroom in a low v-neck black top that was neatly tucked into a white skirt which hung neatly against mid-thigh she wore black heels. She looked like a model, she always made sure to dress to impress.

"Flawless as always!" A smile beams on her face. She was a fashion icon at Berry Hill High School, no one could dress better than her even if they tried. I look down at my outfit and it's nothing compared to the fashion statement she was wearing. I was wearing a nirvana tank top and some high waisted black ripped skinny jeans along with some converses. I refuse to dress up for school, I only dress fancy when I'm going out for a party or a dinner party with my family.

We go downstairs and see Thomas Pepper, the schools biggest player and my brothers best friend. I can see why he's so popular, he looks like a god, he's slept with every girl in the school excluding me and Molly.

Molly is head over heels in love with this boy but she won't admit it, every time she's near him she stutters and becomes clumsy all of a sudden. I don't blame her, you can't choose who you fall in love with.

I personally don't believe in love, it's a myth to me. I thought I fell in love once but then I realised it was all a lie when James cheated on me with Lizzy. James was my boyfriend but I broke it off when I caught him cheating with Lizzy, the schools queen bee.

When I caught him, I realised love is a lie. You never truely love someone, you just simply  have strong feelings for them. Me and Lizzy can't stand to see each other, we growl like tigers when we are around each other. I hate her and she hates me and I'm fine with that.

"Am I giving you boys a lift to school?" I ask Tom. My brother and Tom can't seem to pass their drivers test so I'm their lift to and from school. Molly can drive but she chooses not to so I'm her lift too. Great, might as well be a taxi service. Anyone need an Uber? Call me.