Chapter: Thirty-Four

-Ryder Rivers-

Now that Lizzy was living with Harley, it was hard to have some privacy. Even though Harley still lives with her parents, they never disturb us whenever we want to be alone. Lizzy, on the other hand, seemed to gain pleasure by not leaving us alone,

We've tried going to the park alone but Lizzy annoys us to the point where we eventually had to give in and let her come with us. 3 weeks had gone by and Harley was on the verge of exploding. We all know Harley by now and if you know her well, then you know she has no patience at all. So you can just imagine how she's feeling right now.

"I'm surprised Harley has lasted this long with out ripping Lizzy's head off." Hunter says as he sips his coffee. To be honest, I'm surprised too. I think Harley is just holding her anger in because Lizzy is pregnant but if it were any other day, she would have lost her mind.

"I'm surprise that I haven't ripped her head off." We all know that before Harley and I ever even thought about dating, I wasn't a very calm person. If I wasn't dating Harley, I probably would've lost it. Truth be told, Harley and I have learned how to be a little more patient since we started dating. However, I think that I've learnt how to be more patient than she has.

"She's going to explode sooner or later and kick her out of here." Hunter replies, as he sends some emails to the Lions. To those of you who may not remember, the Lions is the name of Hunters gang. He proudly leads the most feared gang in the whole world, alongside Madeline.

"I might take her out of town for a week or two just so that she gets her mind off of Lizzy. I need to ask Molly, Snow, Dustin and Tom if they'd be up for a little trip." We haven't seen much of Molly nor Snow. Both of them were extremely happy and were still dating, we just never got to hang out as much as we used to.

"That's the best idea you've had this entire month. Madeline and I need to have a break from you and Harley." He chuckles before continuing. "Ever since you two got back together, you've practically moved into our house" 

I guess he's right, I've barely gone back to my house. I've just felt so welcomed here, like I actually have a decent family. My mother is a pain in the backside and treated Snow like absolute shit. My father is a whole different story. Here, at the West's, I feel like I actually have a family.

"I'm sorry." I say, looking down. Hunter looks at me confused. "It's just life at home is tough, like you know I street race in order to feed myself but here I just feel like I have a family." I had found myself loving the West family, even Dustin who let's face it, he's a little bit weird, like a screw is missing or something.

Hunter smiles before answering me. "Trust me, you're like family to us. Not even James had the relationship with us like you have. I'm proud of how far you've come, Ryder."

"We're all proud of you, Ryder." I hear a familiar voice from behind me before they wrap their arms around me and give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, Harley. And thank you, Hunter, I truly cannot express how thankful I am to have you guys in my life." Both of them 'awe' and give me a hug. The fact that they have been more like family than my own family has ever been, is ridiculous.

The sentimental moment didn't really last long since we heard an over the top screech coming from upstairs. We all look at each other and then run up the stairs and into Lizzy's room.

"What happened?! Is it the baby?!" Hunter asks, desperately.

"It's a- it's a-" Lizzy begins with a trembling voice. "It's a s-spider!"

"You have got to be kidding me. Please tell me we didn't run all the way here just because little miss perfect over here is scared of a spider." Harley says rolling her eyes. Hunter and I laugh at the fact that Harley really has no limits to what she says or does.

"It's a really big spider. If it were you, you'd probably scream too and it'd probably go on my clothes which is, like, super annoying" I hear Harley sigh abnormally loud to show her annoyance.

"Tell you what. We can kill the annoying thing first and then we can get rid of the spider. How does that sound?" Harley offers. Hunter and I both stay quiet so that we can hear Lizzy's reply.

"Look, Harley, just because you are letting me live here doesn't mean that I'm going to be nice to you. In fact if you say stuff like that to me again. I will beat your ass." Hunter and I look at each other. Lizzy these past few weeks has been intolerable, she'd been pushing Harley's buttons and Harley wasn't having any of it.

"Listen, Lizzy." Harley begins, imitating Lizzy's words. "If you won't act tolerable then I will gladly kick your 'ass' out of my house and then if you still don't shut up, I will beat your ass to oblivion. And I dare you to try and retaliate because I can guarantee you won't survive to see the light of day. So are you going to stop acting like a snobby little bitch or are you going to act like a decent human being who should be thankful that she actually has a roof over her head."

Let's just say that once Harley finished speaking, Lizzy didn't say anything else. Instead she sat down on the bed, like a puppy that was up to no good.

"You showed her who's boss."