Chapter :Twenty-Eight

-Harley West-

I had fallen asleep with Ryder by my side. It felt great being near him again, I hated every single moment where I was away from him. Had I forgiven him for what he did? Yes. Have I forgotten what he did to me? No but I was willing to try again with him. I look down on him sleeping and smiled, I knew that this was the first time in weeks that he'd fallen asleep. Yesterday was eventful to say the least, I had just announced to the bad boy that I fell in love with him. I was excited and worried, the reason for this is  because I finally had the ability to love again so it was exciting but I, also, hadn't loved anyone since James.

"Mhmm... good morning." I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ryder waking up. "I love waking up to you" He smiles. I loved waking up next to him too, it had been a while since we had slept together.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" I asked as I traced the ink on his chest with my fingertips. I look up and see him smiling down on me, there's no words to describe how much I missed his touch, his smile.

"I slept amazingly. I always do when I'm with you." He replies back, stroking my hair. Is it just me that loves when people play with my hair? It just makes me so relaxed when my hair is being played with."But we should probably get up, Harley"

I looked at the time and groaned. How did I manage to sleep until 12:45. I knew I had to get up at one point, but did it really have to be today?

I hesitantly get out of bed and head toward the bathroom. Ryder stayed in bed watching my every move. Once I reach the bathroom door, I turn around and look at him.

"Are you staying there? Or are you going to join me?" I say with a smirk plastered on my face, I bite my lips and with that he's off the bed and making his way towards me.

I fill the bathtub up and make the water filled with bubbles. Once that bathtub is filling up, I start to remove my clothes with Ryder watching me. When I was completely bare skinned, Ryder eyed me up and down. I started to feel a little self-conscious so I got inside the bathtub, not waiting for it to completely fill up.

Then Ryder removed his clothing and immediately sits in the bathtub in front on me. 

"What's everyone been saying at school?" I asked. There's probably a ton on rumours as to why I haven't been in school.

"There's actually no rumours. Everyone's been putting up cards and posters on your locker, hoping that you'll be better soon"

Wow...that's a first. I could've sworn that everyone hated me.

"Hell, even Lizzy put up a card wishing that you get better soon." I haven't seen Lizzy in a while, I didn't miss her but it was weird how she hasn't been annoying me recently.

"What happened to her? She hasn't been around school lately." I asked Ryder, he'd probably know. After all, he and Lizzy did have a 'thing' for a day.

"Actually, I have no clue." It felt foreign not arguing with Lizzy every school day. Ryder looks down to the bubbles with a concerned face, almost like he remembered something

"What's wrong, Ryder?" I lift his face gently with my hands. I see that he was fighting back some tears.

"I-I'm just so glad that your ok. When I saw the car flipping, I remember everything going silent. It's like everything just went in slow-motion. I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't survived the crash." His voice broke, I shuffled closer to him.

"I'm better now that you're here." I pull him into a hug as the water rocked back and forwards. "I love you, Ryder." I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. I didn't know how much I missed those eyes until now.

"I love you." He says before he presses his lips against mine. I never wanted the feeling that he gave me to go away. His lips leave mine and connect with my neck, I tilt my head back to give him more access, the pleasure that he gave me was unbelievable. His hands travel to my waist and he pulls me onto his lap. My eyes close as I involuntarily moan. I attach my lips on his and let our tongues dance with each other. We just let ourselves explore one another in the tub. I've got to say, I missed this....

——
We dried ourselves off before wrapping a towel around our bodies and walking to my room.

"Come here." Ryder says as he grabs a bandage from the drawer. I go to him and he gently wipes away any water that was on my injured arm. He unwraps the bandage and then wraps it around my injury, my eyes were fixed on his concentrated face. He bit his lip and his eyebrows were furrowed, he would barley blink as he tried his hardest to not hurt me.

"Ow!" I groan. His eyes dart up to my face as they widened in distress. I burst out laughing. "I'm kidding!" I finally confess, I hear Ryder release his breath once I told him that I was joking.

"Don't mess around like that, I thought that I seriously hurt you." He finishes wrapping my arm before sitting down on my bed, putting both his hands over his face. Was he crying?

"Ryder, I'm sorry." I say as I walk up to him. "I didn't mean to upse-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he pulled me onto his lap and then flips us over so that he is hovering over me.

"You're lucky I love you." He smiles brightly and I reply back with a smile. "We should get changed before Madeline walks in." He kisses my forehead before helping me up.

Ryder had some clothes here from where he stayed over when I was unconscious so he got changed. He wore his white V-neck shirt, that hugged his defined chest, along with some black jeans and a black bomber jacket. Though his look was pretty much always the same, I couldn't help but be in awe.

I dressed myself in one of Ryder's shirts and tuck it into some ripped gray jeans. I didn't put on any makeup and my hair was simply done into a messy bun. I didn't really bother with my look today.

"My dad is going to be so happy that we are talking to each other again." I smile before grabbing my phone from my desk.

"Yeah, he was always supportive of you and I. I will always be eternally grateful for everything he's done." Ryder says as he hold's my hand. We walk downstairs and into the kitchen where everyone was.

"Hey." I announce, then all eyes were on us and then on our hands that were laced together.

"Are you two..." Molly begins.

"Yeah" Ryder says looking down on me with a smile.

"Yeah we're back together."