I want to fill you guys in...

I just want to let all the people who support my books on why I haven't been posting as regularly as I used to, the reason being is that I really want to create the best possible chapters and the best possible book I can write. It's hard to be constantly updating as much as before with exams coming up but I'm constantly writing as much as I can. Another reason as to why I'm not posting as much is, as some of you may know, I'm currently planning 2 other books like I dedicated a chapter on SATM. I will be writing a sequel to the TroubleMaker series as well as balancing that book with another book that I had recently been really inspired to write.

So thank you all for having patience, I'll try to update the book as much as I can. I have created a schedule dedicated to balancing my school life as well as my writing life. I'm so proud of the success my books have been getting and I hope that I inspire some of you to write your own books as many fellow Wattpad Authors have with me. If any of you have any books, I'd be very happy if you guys send me a message here on Wattpad with the name of your book as I'm looking for new books to read.

Thank you for all your love and support as well as your patience. ❤️