Chapter One

A/N: Images used are just found from google searches (unless otherwise stated as fan art given to me).. I don't art well

Additional A/N: So, I couldn't find out how old All Might is, however his best friend Detective Tsukauchi is 36 at the start, so I'm just going to say that All Might is 37... hope everyone is cool with that...if not I really don't care, and if it gets revealed to be different later on, oh well it's staying how it is for the story.... this chapter is in Ellie's POV, I don't know if I'm going to switch Point's of View at all or not yet, I'm still on the fence...musical choices are going to be 100% random with whatever the hell I am listening to on Pandora when I post, so that'll be fun, especially if the steampunk station is on... that's all :)

Ellie's Flashback: Age 15

Rage, blinding rage and grief, inconsolable grief consumed me as my twin brother collapsed in my arms. Blood spewed from his lips. I struggled to keep him upright to keep him from drowning in his own blood.

"Eli, no!" I sobbed as I slipped to the floor with his limp body in my arms.

"Pharmatech." Eli managed to choke. It was the company he was partaking in a drug trial with for extra money so we could get by. More blood spewed from his lips.

"Don't talk now." I choked as I scrambled to find a phone to call an ambulance.

"Ellie. Stop them. Innocent people will die." Eli coughed, he couldn't breathe, blood was filling his lungs.

"Eli!" I screamed as his body began to convulse.

"St-stop...th-them...E-Ellie..." His body went rigid and his dark blue eyes fluttered closed.

"ELI!" I felt a piece of me shatter as my twin drew his last ragged breath. I could feel his heartbeat fading away in my own chest, I could feel a part of myself dying as I watched him die. Tears welled in my eyes. His last words rang through my head, stop them.

I had to stop Pharmatech, they were going to release an unfinished, harmful product that would kill thousands. My dark blue eyes flit to the clock on the wall, it was nearly midnight, all their employees would be gone for the day. Steeling my resolve, I ran to the closet and hurriedly changed into dark clothing, I found one of my brother's face masks from our days as children playing pretend and tied it over my eyes, concealing half of my face from view before tying my long raven hair back.

"I promise, I won't let them kill anyone else." I vowed before fleeing into the night using the wind to carry me.

As I drew nearer to Pharmatech, I spotted a gathering of camera crew. The CEO was giving some kind of speech outside the front gates of the building. It was a press conference in the middle of the night about the release of the drug that had just killed my brother. My blood boiled at this.

I cast out my hands and raging winds ripped through the crowd of cameramen, journalists and other people who'd stopped to gawk causing them to scream in panic. Another wave of my hands and the CEO was knocked off his feet. He landed flat on his back with a groan of pain.

"I cannot allow you to release that drug!" I snarled causing everyone to turn to me.

A blinding light was flashed in front of me as all the camera crews swiveled around to face me. The crowd began to whisper furiously trying to figure out who I was and why I was wearing a mask.

"Who the hell are you?" The CEO growled as he got to his feet and dusted off his fancy suit.

"You killed my brother with that drug, I won't let you kill anyone else." I hissed.