Chapter Twenty Five

Ellie's POV

Over the next couple of months, Toshinori and I fell into a comfortable routine focusing on our students and helping them prepare for the upcoming final exams and finding a nice balance between our home life and work life. Toshinori had been trying to make sure we had time to go on cute dates, though he still had to drag me from the apartment whenever he decided we were going on one. I'd completely recovered from the incident though Toshinori was still acting overly doting.

Midoriya and the two other students from his class that were involved in the internship incident that got them all hospitalized got the lecture of a lifetime from me once I'd felt fine enough to return to school. The geezer was conveniently not home every time I went to pay him a visit to chew him out for allowing Midoriya to get hurt. More of the hero course students had approached me to ask me for supplemental training in martial arts after seeing the progress in my general studies students.

"Hey Ellie, what's our final going to be?" Nani, the girl with the pale lavender hair who'd badgered me with nonstop personal questions on my first day, asked me curiously.

"I don't know ask your teachers giving you the final." I shrugged as I sat perched atop the fence overlooking their drills.

"Um, we're supposed to have one for all of our classes..."

"What?!" I snapped. No one told me I had to give them a final, we didn't even have a curriculum.

"So, we all get free passes?" Pond Scum asked me with a guffaw.

"Of course not, nothing in life is free." I rolled my eyes before pondering what kind of final I should give a class that didn't really have a syllabus to go by. "I don't know, maybe you have to beat me at a game of chess?"

Chance, the boy who'd questioned my training methods and had failed horribly at the psychological test I'd put him through in a chess match, started to choke on a sob, "No! Not again!"

"Ah...well there went that idea." I sighed. "Fine, how about this. One on one combat against me, I won't use my quirk and I'll just assess how much you've improved since we started. How does that sound?"

Most of my students blanched at this, "But even without your quirk, you're scary." One of Pond Scum's buddies piped up causing Pond Scum and his other two buddies to hit the dirt and the rest of my students to laugh and watch waiting for me to send the boy flying.

"Am I that predictable?" I grumbled as I noticed everyone's reactions.

"Yes." All of my students responded before bursting into laughter.

I rolled my eyes, "Ugh! You're all annoying, class dismissed! Get out of my sight!"

This only made my students laugh harder.

"See you tomorrow Ellie!" A few of them chorused happily before skipping off.

Pond Scum and his buddies hung back to pester me until I sent them flying into the nearby pond causing all the students to laugh hysterically. Shinso stayed behind until all of his peers had left.

"Am I not intimidating anymore?" I grumbled causing him to chuckle.

"Not so much, sorry sensei." He smirked.

"Brat." I glowered, "What do you want, I said class was dismissed."

"The Support Students finished working on that scarf weapon you wanted me to try out. Will you help me after school?" He asked me curiously.