Chapter Thirty Four

~Ellie's POV~

After the finals I was looking forward to having two weeks off to spend some time with Toshinori and my new amazing kitchen, but that idea was thwarted by a call from Nezu who informed me I'd be attending the training camp with the first years and that I should bring two of my students who had improved the most, two of whom I'd recommended to transfer into the Hero Course, to test their metal. Though I had a feeling he just wanted them there to make the hero course students work harder.

Toshinori and I got to spend a week together finishing up the last touches of making our new house a home and playing at the beach. We spent time with Naomasa and his sister who were both thrilled at the news, Makoto insisted she was going to throw me a baby shower before asking me who my closest girl friends were then realizing it was better to ask Toshinori who foolishly gave her Midnight's number despite my enraged protests. Overall the week off I got was perfect.

"So, what are you going to do while I'm away this week?" I asked Toshinori the morning I was heading out for the week at training camp.

"It's a surprise." He smiled as he picked up my duffel bag for me and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me in for a warm hug.

"Toshinori, you know I hate surprises." I frowned, "It's not another house, is it?"

He chuckled, "I thought I could get started on the nursery, I could at least get the furniture you picked out and set it all up, we can decorate it later when we find out what we're having."

Tears welled in my eyes at this, I'd been a little over emotional the past few days, everything set me off or made me cry. The morning before I'd gotten so upset over a ridiculous commercial, I'd spent five minutes sobbing on the couch and nearly gave Toshinori a heart attack. It wasn't even a sad commercial, a child dropped their ice cream cone and cried for like a second and it was game over. The day before that Toshinori had an interview as All Might and blurted to the world that we were expecting though was smart enough to keep my identity a secret, but I knew it was only a matter of time. In my hormonal rage, I ended up sending him halfway across the country, it took him half a day to get back home. Luckily, he brought chocolate covered strawberries as he begged for forgiveness.

"Ellie? Are you crying?" Toshinori panicked.

"NO! I DON'T CRY, IDIOT!" I shoved him away from me and stomped out of the house.

Toshinori scrambled after me, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, you're just incredibly sweet." I cried causing him to chuckle as he caught me in his arms and wiped away my tears.

"I got you some more of those ginger chews and put them in your bag. They help with the morning sickness right?"

I couldn't contain the flow of tears as I threw my arms around him.

"Ellie?"

"I love you, idiot." I sniffled as I hugged him tight.

Toshinori smiled as he scooped me into his arms and kissed the top of my head, "I love you too, Ellie...I also forwarded Vlad and Aizawa the Ellie Tracker so they know what to do in ca-."

"IDIOT!" I punched him in the chest though it didn't appear to have any effect. My face flushed scarlet, "Don't share that with people!"

"I just want to make sure you're taken care of properly." He protested with an irresistible pout.

"No! Not the look! Toshinori!! That's not fair!" I whined as I buried my face in his neck, "Just let me be mad at you."

"We should get going." He chuckled softly as his body shifted from his skeletal form to his muscular All Might form. His hair became brighter, shinier and more vibrant and he grew a few inches taller and gained five hundred pounds of pure muscle.