Chapter Twenty Seven

~Shota's POV~

               "I'm going to kill her." I grumbled under my breath as Hizashi and I arrived at the hospital Ellie had told us to be at. We were ushered to the children's ward, to a small lounge where we found two absurd rabbit costumes with our names safety pinned to them.

               "We have to wear these?" Hizashi looked to the pastel mint green bunny costume with his name on it with a grimace. "In front of people?"

               There was a soft knock on the door.

               Hizashi yelped holding the costume in front of him as if to cover himself though he was completely clothed, "Don't come in here."

               "Are you two finished yet, it's almost time." Ellie's voice sounded from the other side of the door but cut off as I wrenched the door open.

               My eyes grew wide as I spotted her in a pale baby blue rabbit costume, it was form fitting but not to an inappropriate extent. One of the long pointy ears appeared to be flopped over. She had makeup on her nose in the shape of a bright pink heart and cute little whiskers on her cheeks. Hizashi choked behind me as he saw her in the doorway. Her deep dark oceanic eyes flicked to the side and she turned her head, an adorable blush spread across her cheeks.

               In the next moment a giant muscular pink rabbit appeared and swept Ellie off her feet. I stared at the pair in awe as Ellie let out a cute girlish squeal as she was lifted into All Might's giant arms.

               "Toshi-chan, put me down!" Ellie tried to squirm out of his hold.  "I was trying to have a conversation." She giggled.

               "Huh?" All Might turned to see me standing in the doorway of the lounge staring at them wide eyed. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Hizashi with his mouth agape just staring in pure bewilderment, he'd never seen this side of Ellie... I'd never seen this side of Ellie, even when Eli was still alive. "Oh, if it isn't Aizawa and Yamada." He grinned as he spotted us, "Have you two come to help out Ellie too?" My gaze was drawn to his face, he had a matching bright pink heart on his nose and whiskers on his cheeks. It was adorable on Ellie but it was unnerving on the giant blonde.

               "Y-yeah...I guess..." I glanced at Ellie, tossed over All Might's shoulder and quickly averted my gaze as the only thing in view at the moment was her bottom and the giant white fluffy puffball of a tail. My face burned at this, I was definitely going to get her back for this, somehow.

               "Put me down you, big oaf!" Ellie swatted at her husband who seemed to have forgotten he was still holding onto her.

               He jumped with a laugh and set her on her feet. Once on her feet she turned to me with her hands on her hips and fixed me with a hard look. It would probably be intimidating if she were in her normal everyday attire, but I just couldn't take her seriously in her current adorable and furry state.

               "How long until you two are ready?" She frowned as she glanced at the clock on the wall above Hizashi, "The kids are waiting."

               "Kids?" Hizashi asked curiously.

               "You two volunteered without knowing what it was for?" All Might asked curiously.

               "Of course, they didn't volunteer, I'm extorting them." Ellie said simply.

               "Ellie!" All Might paled, "That's illegal."

               "It's for the kids." She shrugged.