Chapter 27.5

A/N: Hey lovelies, ask and you shall receive :P there's going to be some smut below, if you're not into such things but still want to read some of Ellie's adorableness then I'd suggest you stop reading after they leave the bathroom... if you have absolutely zero interest in smut and such and don't want to read the chapter, the only information that is relevant to the actual story is that Ellie mentioned an upcoming field trip she has to go on, that's it, nothing major so you can skip the whole chapter. 

~Ellie's POV~

"Ellie-chan, I heard the most delightful news." Midnight snuck up on me as I was formulating a plan for the finals and an upcoming class field trip I was being forced to attend.

"Ah! You're supposed to stay at least three meters away from me!" I snapped at her as I shoved her away from my desk with the help of a powerful gust of wind. Midnight slid across the floor managing to keep her balance just past a little strip of tape at the edge of her desk three desks down. "That's as close as you get."

"But how else am I supposed to give you this present?" She laughed as she held up a box wrapped in pretty white lace patterned wrapping paper.

"I told you we don't want anymore of your weird presents." I huffed and returned to my work.

"It's innocent, I promise. I already told All Might about it and he said it was fine." She smiled as she extended the box toward me.

"He'll forgive me if I don't trust his judgement in these matters due to what happened last time." I threw a glare in her direction, "Don't you dare cross that line."

Midnight giggled, "Ah, so Ellie is the adventurous one in the bedroom, is that it?"

My face flushed scarlet, "Sh-shut up hentai freak, I never said that."

Midnight sighed dramatically, "A little birdy told me Ellie-chan likes to dress up as a bunny and play, and All Might said you didn't have a white costume, I thought it would be adorable."

I frowned, "It's just a bunny costume? Nothing weird?"

"That's right, a cute little white bunny costume." Midnight smiled.

"No weird things?" I asked again.

"No weird things. Cute puffy tail, fluffy ears, everything you need for all your furry needs." She smiled innocently.

I sighed, there was something I didn't quite like about the way she said the word 'furry' but it seemed harmless enough. "Fine. You can cross the line." I huffed.

She giggled and skipped over to my desk and placed the box in front of me before reaching out to pat me on the head. I dodged her and threw her a glare. "Sorry, Ellie-chan, you're so cute I just can't resist sometimes."

"Thank you for the gift, Midnight." I said softly and lightly set it aside so I could get back to work.

"Cute." She ruffled my hair and moved away as I swatted at her before returning to her desk and winking in my direction, "You should try it on tonight for All Might."

I shrugged and tuned her out as I finished my paperwork. All Might was staying late for a meeting with some of the other hero teachers, so I headed home with the present from Midnight. As I got to the apartment, I set the present from Midnight on the bed before starting a load of laundry and preparing the ingredients for dinner so I could make it as soon as Toshinori got home. After I'd finished up the cleaning and prep for dinner, I still hadn't heard from Toshinori. Now what?