Chapter Thirty Two

~Ellie's POV~

According to the doctor we were at six weeks and the parasite inside of me was about the size of a sweet pea which was strange to think about at times. I felt someone trying to lightly shake me awake on Saturday morning and swatted them away with a groan.

"No. I'm sleepy, go away!" I rolled over and buried myself in my warm blankets.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take her wrapped up like this." I heard Midnight's voice nearby before I was being lifted up, blankets and all.

"AH!" I flailed wildly. Strong raging winds whipped around the bedroom sending blankets and pillows everywhere. "PUT ME DOWN!"

"Should have known, she's not a morning person." Present Mic's voice sounded from the kitchen.

I shoved out of Midnight's hold and flipped to my feet before stomping out into the kitchen in my cutesy animated bunny print nightshirt. Aizawa and Present Mic were sitting at the table drinking coffee and looked up as I stepped into the kitchen.

"Why the hell are there people here?!" I snapped trying to find Toshinori in the mess of boxes, "And where did these boxes come from?"

"The people brought them." Aizawa pointed with a smile.

"And why are the people still here?" I grumbled and sent a strong gust at Midnight as she tried to hug me, keeping her at bay.

"They volunteered to help us move." Toshinori smiled as he stepped out of the pantry and began putting a random assortment of things into a box.

I shook my head and went to stop him as he was putting, dishes, food and bath towels all in one box. "Stop, stop, nope this is why I do these kinds of things." I sighed as I gently pushed him out of the way before emptying the box. With a wave of my hand a gust of wind picked up a permanent marker off the side table near the door and launched it at me.

Toshinori reached out to catch it thinking it was going to hit me. Sighing, I took the marker from his grasp before labeling the box, 'kitchen'. "You're supposed to be having a relaxing day." He reminded me as he caught my hand in his to stop me from labeling more boxes.

"I can get everything packed up and over to the new place in a few hours with my quirk." I frowned. "It'll be easier."

"Relaxing." He reminded me trying to sound stern.

I rolled my eyes, "She literally just tried to kidnap me from our bed, I'm not sure how you think I'm going to be relaxing at all today."

"Mommy Might seems more hostile than usual." Present Mic piped up from the kitchen table. Aizawa shook his head, Toshinori tensed and Midnight looked to Present Mic waiting to see what I would do to him in retaliation.

A wooden spoon went flying in a gust of wind and cracked him across the skull causing Aizawa to chuckle and Midnight to double over laughing. "You brought that on yourself." Aizawa pointed.

"Yep. Should have seen that one coming." Present Mic winced as he rubbed the lump forming on his head.

I shoved Midnight out of my bedroom before going to change out of my pajamas. I settled on a pair of plain black leggings and a bulky grey long sleeve sweatshirt that threatened to drown me before returning to the kitchen and plopping into one of the empty chairs at the table.