Chapter 13: Since They Met in June

3rd Person POV

Back in the month of June, Eva was a demon with no interest in love or the well being of any human. She was a merciless, soul stealing demon who had a small drinking problem and a black heart. She obeyed any order her Master gave her and never thought about lying to him. She treated her Master like he was her God.

Now, almost the end of August, Eva's mentality has changed completely. Every day she's spent on earth with Andy, she's gradually become more...human, in a way. Love found her and wasn't letting her go any time soon. Love somewhat normalized her devilish heart into a heart that could feel again. And The Hideout? She hasn't been there in over a month.

As for her thoughts about her Master, she thinks of him much lower. Lower than a tormented soul, lower than a piece of dog shit, lower than a dust ball...he's nothing to her. Eva would kill him too if she could, but he can make her disappear with the snap of his fingers if he wished to do so.

Before Andy met Eva, he was sure he'd never fall in love, sure that he wouldn't find anyone like Eva. He was an aspiring artist, nervous that the world wouldn't care for his work and he feared he was wasting his time. He was split between failure and success, depression and happiness, loneliness and love.

After the amazing summer with Eva, he's sure he's going to be with her for a while. Like love, he wasn't letting her go any time soon. She's built him up in ways he couldn't do himself. She's built up his confidence in his music, even adding her own touches to it like her voice and ideas for lyrics. He gets his enormous supply of happiness from her; so much happiness, he sometimes doesn't know what to do with it, and smiles at nothing.

Their relationship is a strong and beautiful thing that must never be broken, or they'll both go spiraling back down to where they started.

But with every relationship must come a struggle, a challenge, an obstacle that tests the bond that could last a lifetime.

===

"I'm so happy we got Stay Alive done, you were great in there!" Andy walked out of the studio with his arm around his chick.

"I practiced a lot with you and on my own, I made sure I'd do well. As you put effort into it, I did the same." She smiled.

After finishing the song and practicing vocals for 3 weeks, Andy and Eva are done recording Stay Alive; On to the next song for Andy. He's been working on his project for about 6 or 7 months, coming along nicely. Even better with Eva next to him, full of support for his dream.

"We should celebrate! What do you wanna do?" Andy asked her.

"I think all of us should go out, this was a team effort." Eva said.

"The Hideout!" Beau suggested.

"Y'all abandoned me last time." Andy remembered.

"Don't be a salty hoe, we won't drink this time." Beau sighed.

"Eva, feelin' The Hideout?" Pat asked, knowing that wherever Eva went, Andy was sure to follow.

"Sure! We can eat and dance there, perfect. Invite John too." Eva nodded.

"He's busy with SWS right now, I'll call him later." Andy nodded. He walked Eva to her car, "I'll see you later then."

"Alright, bye, Stud."

"Bye, Chick."

Eva reached up to Andy's face and pulled him down to her, placing several kisses on his cheek before releasing him.

As she was backing up in her Lamborghini, Beau and Pat just watched with their jaws touching the ground.

"I'm going home with Eva!" Beau almost drooled at the pretty car.