♡12♡

♥♥♥♥♥

Jimin was shock .... his mind went blank. But all that changed when he finally came to his senses. He use all his strength to push the elder off, he did manage break the kiss.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jimin wip his lips.

"No swearing, baby boy. Do as I say or else."

"Or else what?"

Yoongi grabs Jimin's hands with one hand and put it above his head.

"Or else .... let's just say, it's not going to be pretty." Yoongi's free hand grips Jimin's thin waist, then slowly travels down to Jimin's belt.

"Yoongi please, don't do this."

"Hmm .... I like how you beg to me. Beg for me and I'll get you go."

"Yoongi, please."

"Call me oppa." Yoongi said in a low voice.

Jimin cringe when Yoongi said that word. But he doesn't have another choice.

"Oppa, please let me go."

"I'll let you go .... in one condition." Yoongi looks into the younger's eyes for a moment.

"And that is ....?"

"You'll have to kiss me, on my lips, whenever I want. Deal?"

You're playing with a devil, Jimin. Reject him. Forget about the stupid condition. And get the fuck out of-

"Fine."

Jesus, you're so fucking stupid.

"Good, now that you agreed, can I have one?"

"If you let me go, I'll give it to you."

Yoongi slowly lets him go and waits for Jimin to make his move.

Jimin takes a deep breath and exhale. He leans in with eyes close. His lips touch Yoongi soft lips and moves away, far from Yoongi.

"No babe, that was a peck."

"It's the same thing, pecks and kisses are the same." Jimin shyly said.

"Not in my dictionary."

Yoongi grabs Jimin's shirt, tugging him and smash their lips. Jimin stiffens as he feels Yoongi's tongue against his lips. Jimin wasn't sure what it means, but doesn't dare to part his lips.

Yoongi groan in annoyance and grips Jimin's waist. That made the younger to flinch and part his lips. Yoongi took the opportunity and explore every inch of Jimin's mouth, not leaving any untouch.

Yoongi pulls away slowly and watch how Jimin reacts. He chuckles as he takes a step back.

"What's wrong? Did I make your heart flatter?"

"W-what? N-no .... you're crazy. I'm going home." Jimin blush hard as he walks away.

"Don't tell this to anyone, not even to your friend."

"Why not? It's not like anyone's gonna believe me." Jimin opens the door, his right foot out of the room while his left foot remins inside.

"No, but I just don't anyone to know. That's all. Or else they'll think this a Harley Quinn and Joker crazy, love sick story."

"I guess .... you're right." Jimin gets out of the room and shut the door.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Jimin, are you here?" Taehyung knock on the door.

"Huh? Oh, yeah I'm here." Jimin immediately stand up, fixing his clothes and his hair.

"Come on, Hobi Hyung is waiting."

"I'm coming." Jimin opens the door and walks with Taehyung to the living room, where Hoseok is sitting on the small couch.

[A.N]: Hey, sorry for the late update .... I was busy fangirling Bts new mv and songs. And learning the choreography. So I wrote this chapter as fast as I could. Sorry if it's short, I'll write a longer next time :)

Thanks for reading 😽🙊💜