The Ruins

This chapter is for my friend baby gaster tale. Happy birthday my friend. Have an awesome birthday.
🎉Chapter 2🎁

In the ruins...
Sans pov...
I was walking in the ruins when I heard a really loud crash and a gasp on the other end. 

"What the?" I said after the shock had passed me.
"How about you go investigate it Ganz?" Asked Mel "Yeah I was planning on it."

 I ran to the direction the sound came from I crossed the spikes in the pattern that Toriel taught me while my stay in the ruins. I went in a little room to find Frisk picking up candy and putting it back in the bowl which was on the floor.  I didn't say anything a first until Mel said 

"Let's give them lecture Ganz. I just looked at him

I quietly walked up to Frisk and said. "Look what you've done."

 The kid turned around with a look of surprise on their face when they heard me. "There all over the place that's disgusting... " I said the kid started to explain that it was an accident. 

"Oh you see I was going to-" they said, but I didn't let them finish their sentence because I was already starting to make all the candy levitate by using my magic to put them back into the bowl. The kids surprised face morphed into amazement. "Wow..." they said in amazement as they watched me do my magic. As I finished I said "What? Never saw a monster use magic?" I asked Frisk with a little bit of sarcasm in my voice. 

"What no! It's just.... it was pretty cool." Said Frisk while looking away from me. "Pretty cool they say..." I whisper to myself. Then it dawned to me what was the kid doing here. Weren't they suppose to be with Toriel? "

Kid... what are you doing here?" I asked them, the kid stared at me. "I wanted some candy. But I was clumsy and knocked the bowl over... " They said "Can you take me back to Toriel's home please?" They said giving me the puppy eyes. 

Frisk pov...
I waited for him to answer me when I heard a "Sure kid." come from him. I smiled as he turned around and we started to walk back to Toriel's house. Halfway there I decided to hold Sans hand because I didn't want to trip and hurt my self knowing how clumsy I was. So I reached my arm and grabbed his hand. He suddenly flinched at the contact of my hand. He slapped my hand away with a look of fear in his eyes. After a moment he seemed to realized what he did, he started to apologize about what happened. I started apologising about not asking him first. I learned that he didn't like people holding his hand because of something that happen I guess, but he did let he hold on to his jacket which made me a little happy. After a couple of minutes we finally arrived to the tiny house. I let go of Sans jacket and when I was about to open the door I realized that Ganz didn't follow me. I turned to look at Sans, but he just told me he had something to do and after that he left me alone. I suddenly heard the door start to open revealing a worried Toriel asking me things like "my child, where were you, are you hurt, are you okay?"

 I said I was fine and that Sans brought me here. "Sans?" Said Toriel is he with you right now? I answered no, she looked a little disappointed, but brushed it off. "My child I have baked some pie for you." She said I nodded and looked back at where Sans was last standing. I wondered what business he had to attend too.