Not Fast Enough

Sorry that it's short I wanted to update so I rushed through the fanfiction. Sorry. Any ways enjoy!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ─────»

"Brother I'm not mad if that's what you're thinking."

Papyrus slowly made his way to his brother who gave him a questing look.

"I'm not mad about what you did brother." Said Papyrus "You didn't mean it, brother. I still love you." Papyrus smiled. Ganz shuddered at the smile it reminded him of the smile Gaster would give him when they finished "training". Ganz took a step backing keeping his distance from Papyrus.

"Papyrus...I-"

"Don't listen to him, Ganz." Mel whispered to Ganz. "He's trying to manipulate you!" Ganz knew Mel was right; Mel was always right sometimes Ganz wished he wasn't. And where the hell was that stupid flower? Ganz thought. Please don't tell me he changed his mind. He really hoped that he wouldn't have to fight his own brother. He knew that he had the higher advantage because of his dodging skills, but Papyrus had higher defense and higher attack.

Frisk watched as Papyrus got closer to Ganz. Frisk started walking towards them. Not paying attention to where they were walking they tripped on a rock; before they knew it they already landed face first on the grass. Frisk lifted their face off the ground and hear snickering behind them.

"Hahaha! Oh my god, Frisk. Not only are you an idiot, but your also a clumsy idiot."

Frisk recognized that voice quickly turning around they found Flowey giggling at them.

"Flowey!" whispered Frisk; wiping the dirt off their face they got a better look at Flowey. Flowey's petals had been damaged so were his leaves, perhaps he had gotten into a fight thought Frisk.

"Frisk we have to go." Said Flowey. Frisk gave him a questing look, what did he mean they had to go. Flowey explained to Frisk about the plan Ganz made, after explaining Frisk shook her head. There was no way she was going to leave Ganz behind with Papyrus, never again would she leave a friend behind.

Never again.

Why did Frisk have to make this difficult? Flowey thought to himself.

"Brother-" "Stay back Papyrus!" Yelled Ganz who started gathering his magic. "I mean it. Papyrus... just let the human go like I said they've done nothing wrong." Papyrus felt the magic gathering in the air and stopped walking. The pain in his arm started burning again, I've lost to much blood he thought. I have to end this right now, right here thought Papyrus.

Papyrus formed a large sharp bone and turning around quickly, he threw it at Frisk.

"Papyrus NO!!!" Screamed Ganz who started running towards Frisk.

Flowey saw Papyrus throw that bone and screamed.

"Frisk watch out!" Flowey watched in horror as the bone got closer and closer to Frisk.

"Huh?" Frisk turned her head around and screamed in horror.

They weren't fast enough to dodge...