Tears

I tried my hardest on this chapter I hope it turned out well. Anyways enjoy and have a great Thanksgiving break!

Frisk could feel the blood splatter on there face and dripping off their chin and soaking their sweater. Tears started forming in their eyes, they could feel their determination slipping from their grasp. "It hurts." Thought Frisk as blood proceeded to surround and soak them. It hurts... it hurts... it hurts ...it hurts! This was never supposed to happen, this had never happened in their journey before. Frisk always liked when new things happened in their journey, but this was too far for "new things". "I can fix this." Thought Frisk as the pain began to burn. "I can just reset this timeline." But then they would be breaking the promise they made. No, they already broke that promise, if they reset more glitches would probably be caused. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." murmured Frisk "Sans... please... tell me... tell me you... didn't..." Frisk didn't finish their sentence as they broke down into tears. They looked in front of them. There was blood surrounding the limp figure in front of them. Fresh blood continued to flow from where the bone had struck them. Frisk looked down at her bloodied hands and then to the limp figure. "no...no...sans..." Frisk extended their arm towards him and let out a shrill ear-splitting scream. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Papyrus was horrified he had struck his beloved brother.

"My beloved Ganz..." Whispered Papyrus feeling weak in his knees. This isn't my fault thought Papyrus. It's the human's fault. Papyrus laughed at the thought.

Frisk scrambled off the ground and sprinted to Ganz's bleeding body. "NO! Sans! Please don't die on me!" Begged Frisk. Looking at his wounds she felt her stomach drop. It was fatal, there was no way Ganz would survive this brutal injury. It was a surprise that he hasn't even dusted yet from all the blood he had lost. "Were skeletons suppose to bleed?" Frisk wondered to herself. These were answers that she would never know after all the Sans that she knew was quite mysterious. "Sans! Please, I need you still." Cried Frisk as she broke down again. "I know your not the Sans I know, but please... don't die."

Flowey was shocked. He didn't expect Ganz to save Frisk, but he had. The scene still replayed in his mind.

Papyrus threw a large sharp bone at Frisk and Ganz teleported in between the bone and Frisk. Blood was splattered everywhere when Ganz was impaled.

"Flowey! Help me!" Yelled Frisk causing Flowey to snap back into reality.

Flowey popped next to Frisk and glanced at Ganz. Yep, he's as good as dead thought Flowey. But... the thing that confused Flowey was how wasn't Ganz dust yet? When monsters die they turn to dust, with Ganz 1 hp he should've been dust the moment the fatal blow was done. His defense couldn't have saved him. So what... or who saved Ganz from dying?