Beautiful But Deadly

Enjoy! Also 300 read?! Omg! I'm soooo happy! Um... also Happy (late) Halloween... I'm late...

"Fine... Ganz, I'll help you." said Flowey

Ganz nodded and told Flowey they had to get him out of this cage first, and then Ganz would distract Papyrus while Flowey helped Frisk; get out of the room. Flowey listened to the plan and thought about how so many things could go wrong with the plan, they both knew the plan was risky but it was worth a shot. Ganz started gathering his magic he managed to form a decent amount of bones, he knew his magic wasn't the best out of all the monster; considering he could only do 1 damage but this would be enough to distract Papyrus and buy Flowey some time to get Frisk out of there.

Ganz turned to Flowey and nodded. Flowey nodded back and disappeared into the ground. Ganz closed his eyes focusing his aim on Papyrus, the bones started shifting into Papyrus direction. Ganz gave off the signal and the attack took off with such speed; you would only see a blur in the air.

Papyrus unleashed his claws and lifted his arm up to strike Frisk when he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.

There was silence. The sound of blood was heard dripping and hitting the ground.

Papyrus turned his head and looked down at his shoulder. A large sharp bloodied bone was impaled in his left shoulder. Papyrus heard the sound of shuffling behind him, turning around he saw the cage was gone; and Ganz had a face of sorrow and regret. Papyrus smiled reaching for the bone impaled in his shoulder he roughly pulled it out, resulting in more blood pouring out of his wound. Frisk quickly hit the mercy button and took a step back from Papyrus.

* Congratulations! You won 0 exp and 200 gold...

Frisk was relieved that they won the battle but their victory was quickly replaced with concern.

"Attacking your own brother Ganz?" Asked Papyrus

Ganz's eyes widened turning away from Papyrus. He managed to get Papyrus's attention away from Frisk, and it had to remain that way for the plan to work.

"Papyrus... let the kid go. They've done nothing pap." said Ganz "They've spared every monster that they came across! They even refused to fight you Papyrus!" "They've done nothing wrong, they're innocent."

Ganz remembered all the fallen humans that fell into the underground, they were only kids whose curiosity got them killed. Curiosity killed the cat. Ganz thought.

Papyrus took Ganz words to heart, but they didn't really change anything.

"That is nice, Brother." Said Papyrus "But, sadly that won't change my intentions."

Clutching his shoulder, Papyrus took a step toward Ganz. He could feel the blood running down his arm, but he paid no mind to the burning pain in his shoulder.

Frisk looked at the blood running down Papyrus's shoulder and looked at the ground. The ground was covered in blood, Frisk turned to the buttercups and noticed they were covered in blood too. Frisk felt like time had stopped around them. They couldn't tear their eyes off the bloodied flowers. "Beautiful... but deadly." They whispered

The temperature seemed to drop as they continued to stare at the flower. The bloodied flower reminded them of themselves, how all of this was their fault. They were selfish, to abuse the power of the reset. Making all the monsters relive the same day over and over again. Stealing their happy ending, all because they wanted to save their brother. All because they were never satisfied.

"Every action will have consequences, Frisk."

Chara was right when they said that, but what did they do? They continued to abuse the power of the resets, they caused this. They caused the glitches to happen. Where was the lazy comedian Sans they knew? Where did the great Papyrus go? Where did all the good times go?

Frisk felt tears forming in their eyes. Looking back at the bloodied flower they heard someone whisper.

"Eternal bloodied petals. Beautiful... but deadly." They said

"Isn't that right... Frisk?"