Please...Anyone...

"...Ah... It's you." Frisk whispered to herself.
The figure before her was crouched down, pink tears streaming down their face as they wept into their hands. Every once in a while they would gasp for air before weeping again. Why were they crying? Frisk didn't know. And judging from their appearance they were a skeleton. And by the looks of if they haven't seemed to notice her presence yet. She wanted to go comfort them. She wanted to tell them that everything was alright, but she didn't want to scare them away. So she kept quiet. The scene reminded her of herself. When she had learned that her brother had run away from home. Frisk had spent hours crying in her room over her older brothers disappearance. She remembered that she barely slept and ate on that day. Shaking away the memory Frisk leaned forwards a little.
"Strange... this monster looks just like Ganz..."
After a minute of waiting for the other to stop crying, Frisk realized that the skeleton wouldn't stop crying any time soon. So... she approached them silently as she could.
".. um... H-hello..." Frisk said quietly to the other. The monsters head snapped up in an instant. Startling Frisk who jolted a little bit. Frisk managed to see the monsters face much more clearly now that their attention was on her. And Frisk noticed immediately how the skeleton looked just like Ganz. They had black markings that ran down their face, looking as if they were tears. They had one eye closed and the other eye was a pink and purple color. Frisk could see the pain and sorrows that the other's eyes held.
"W-who...w-wait... it's you!" the monster stood up and turned fully towards her.
"... we've... met before?" Frisk tilted her head to the side. She hadn't met this skeleton before and to honest. She thought that all of the skeleton monsters died in the war. At least... that's what Ganz told her. The monster nodded while wiping away their tears.
"Well... I'm Frisk" Frisk smiled warmly at the monster. The skeleton smiled.
"I'm-"
"Frisk? Wake up, my child."
"W-wha?" Frisk sat up in the bed and rubbed her eyes sleepily. Frisk turned toward the goat monster beside her and mumbled out a sleepy good morning.
"O-oh good morning. I just had the weirdest dream." Frisk said as she slipped out of bed. Rubbing her head Frisk moved some strands of hair from her face.
"Well... all dreams are weird. It just depends on how you see it, my child." Toriel pated Frisk on the head before heading towards the door.
"Now get dressed. Breakfast is almost ready... could you also call Undyne for breakfast my dear?"
Frisk nodded and gave her a thumbs up, making Toriel giggle before leaving.
"I wonder what that dream was about..."
.
.
.
.
The monster fell to their knees.
"No...p-please... come back... I hate this place." The skeleton curled up into a ball and wept. The darkness surrounded him like a blanket. He was alone...again... in the darkness... with no one around to help him.
"Please... anyone... save me."

(Yeah. Mel still ain't back guys. ...at least... not yet. )