Ready...Fight!

Hey! It's me Cbg, and I just want to say this is my first time writing a fighting scene and it will probably suck. Sorry that this chapter is a little short I didn't know what else to write in the fighting scene, because I edited the document and realized that I couldn't add anything more because it wouldn't make sense. Anyways... enjoy...I guess.

(Also I need ideas for the cover. Any ideas for the cover?)

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

"We're friends after all," said Frisk

"Kid..." Ganz couldn't remember how long ago it was, the last time someone said those words to him. " Papyrus! Do you want my soul? Well come and get it!" Frisk stuck out there tongue at Papyrus, who threw Ganz at the wall and engaged in a battle with them.

*Papyrus blocks your way...

"Papyrus no!"Ganz got onto his feet but was blocked by a cage of blue bones. Ganz didn't dare to move any further in fear of taking lethal damage even worse his life. Frisk noticed that Ganz was trapped but they couldn't go free him at the moment, for they had a fight to win.

Frisk hit the act button and choose the option check. * Papyrus captain of the royal guards. ATK: 50 DEF: 50

*wants his brother back...

Frisk began having regrets after reading his status. "Will I be able to beat him?" Frisk thought then they shook there head, "No I have to stay Determined."

Papyrus started attacking Frisk with blue and normal attacks, Frisk jumped to the side and dodged the attack, when they saw a blue bone they remembered what Ganz taught them. " When you see a blue attack think of a stop sign, a blue stop sign."

Frisk stopped moving and when the blue attack struck them they didn't take any damage. "So blue attack won't hurt you if you don't move, interesting. I better keep that in mind." they thought

"Human give up and hand over your soul to me, your only preventing the impreventable," said Papyrus

Frisk wiped the sweat off the face. They clicked the act button.

*Talk

"Papyrus... I don't want to fight you..." they said to him

*...Papyrus doesn't respond...

Frisk suddenly felt pressure on their soul, finding it hard to stand they looked down and found their soul blue. "What?" suddenly an attack came out of nowhere and landed a hit on them. "You're blue now, that's my attack."

Frisk realized that Papyrus blue attack affected gravity and how high they could jump. Frisk didn't want to fight Papyrus at all they wanted to befriend him, but they couldn't spare him yet either. Distraught over what to do, they decided to continue dodging and try to come up with a solution.

A row of blue and normal attack rose up from the ground underneath them. Frisk quickly jumped into the air, but due to the gravity on their soul, they were grazed a little on their ankle.

Frisk checked there hp. Seeing how low their hp was they took an item from there inventory, and quickly ate it.

*You ate the monster candy hp was restored...

After their hp was restored they continue to dodge more of Papyrus's attack, when Papyrus's attack was finished Frisk hit the act button once more.

* fake attack

Frisk faked an attack which accidentally hit Papyrus cheek. Papyrus touched the cut on his cheek and smirked.

"Tha's more like it," said Papyrus

Ganz watched Papyrus bring his claws down on Frisk, but they quickly dodged the attack. Ganz called for help... But no one cam-

"Howdy!"

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Wait a minute... This fanfiction has 218 views?!

Oh my god..... I don't know what to say....

Thank you, everyone that has been supporting and reading this fanfiction of mine... thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'll continue doing my best in this fanfiction, even though I'm not as good at writing like my best friend. I'll do my best, thank you again for reading.