Meeting and Baking

Ok now this is the longest chapter I have ever written. Enjoy!

Frisk and Flowey gasped at him. So they were right after all. This person wasn't Ganz but someone else.

"W-who are you?" Asked Frisk as she backed away from Mel. Mel chuckled at Frisk's reaction and held out his hand for her.

"My name is Mel," he said casually to Frisk. Frisk looked at Mel's extended hand and then looked back at Mel himself. Frisk shyly extended her hand towards Mel and grabbing his hand she gently shook it.

"I'm Frisk...but I think you already know that..." Frisk whispered

Mel nodded and let go of Frisk hand. Frisk looked at Mel once again but with confusion. If Ganz knew Mel... then why didn't he mention about him.

"If you're wondering about why Ganz didn't mention anything about me. It's because he didn't have any reason to mention me."

Frisk eyes widen it was like Mel had read her mind. Frisk nodded at the answer she received. She knew somethings were better to be left alone. Mel narrowed his eyes at Frisk. It was as if he was searching for something that wasn't there in the open.

"Frisk when was the last time you saved." he asked her

Frisk flinched a little at the question and hesitated to answer.

"Um... my last save?" Frisk repeated "It um... I last saved two days ago... why?"

Mel eye sockets widen for a moment and then he smiled a little to himself. Thank god Frisk hadn't saved today yet. Maybe they would still have a chance from preventing all of this from happening. Hopefully loading back to the save won't cause any glitches. He wasn't sure but it was worth the risk.

"Good." Mel said, "Frisk I need you to load back to your last save."

"What?!" Frisk shouted, "I-I can't!"

Mel sighed at her protest. "Frisk you can. You just don't want too."

"I know that you don't what to cause any more glitches."

Frisk shook her head furiously at Mel.

"I-I don't want too!" She protested again

Mel let out a huffed of annoyance.

"Frisk, do you see what has happened around you?" Mel asked "We have a chance to prevent this. Don't you want to change something?"

Frisk hunged her head and thought about it. A chance to fix this. A chance to prevent all of this. Would she miss another chance to fix another one of her mistakes? Frisk looked up at Mel and nodded in agreement. Mel smiled at Frisk. Frisk turned to Flowey; who had a concerned expression on his face.

"See you later Flowey." She whispered to him. Flowey just nodded at her.

Frisk gathered up their determination and reached out. Summoning the load button she pressed it with all her determination. The room started to glow red as a low rumble was heard. Just before she went back to her last save she glanced once more a Mel. Mel smiled at her and waved and opened his mouth...

Frisk eyes shot opened she was in front of Toriel's house now. She looked around it seems that everything was normal. There wasn't a glitch this time. Frisk let out a quiet yay. Before remembering what Mel had mouthed to her. "See you later." She was sure that was what he said to her before she loaded. Looking at the purple house she took a deep breath before entering.

Ganz slowly opened his eyes. Looking around he found himself in the guest room.

"Ganz, thank the stars that you are awake!"