A Friendly Chat

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I wrote anything. I had to deal with school and all, but i made my own undertale au! YAY! It's called I kill giants au( i couldn't think of any better titles then this one heheh... Anyways it's on my tumblr so i'll leave a link at the end of this chapter. Any ways i hope you guys have a great day! I worked really hard on this chapter so enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ganz opened his eyes and blinked a few times to adjust to his surroundings.

 "W-where am I?" He asked. He got up and brushed the dirt off of him, after a few brushes he gave a satisfying smile and then it hit him. His eye/sockets widen if realization when he remembered what happened or what Mel did. He looked around in desperation in hope of finding Mel but all he found was just a huge tree with some glowing orbs on it. Every second that went by made him more uneasy and scared, because he didn't find a trace of any monsters anywhere in the ruins. In frustration Ganz yelled in anger and fear for Mel. 

"MEL! You bastard! Where are you?!"  "What have you done!" Yelled Ganz as he walked back to the huge tree. "Huh? I haven't done anything I justed wanted to talk with you." Replied Mel as he appeared in front of Ganz with a smirk on his face. "Talk with- ugh! That's besides the point like what is this?" Ganz asked in annoyance. "Oh. this thing behind me is a tree-" Ganz cutted Mel off "Yes I can see that Mel! Why is there a dead christmas tree here anyways?" Ganz asked "Like how the freak did it get here!?" By then ganz was done with Mel's sh*t now. 

"Pfft! Christmas tree good one. But it's not just any tree Ganz... it's the tree of your sins my friend."  "The sins I've witness since the day I met you." Explained Mel with a smile on his face. "My sins.... my... sins..." repeated Ganz in disbelief as he looked up at the tree. Mel looked at Ganz and then gave him a nod of approval. "Yes Ganz your sins...your sins" he whispered as he narrowed his eyes. "Did you know that if i touch any of those lights..." Mel turned around and touched a light that was dangling to the right of him. "It shows me the sins that you have ever committed." The moment Mel's finger came in touch with the light it started to glow and swirl around, and to Ganz horror he saw something that he wished never ever happened. In the center of the glowing light he saw Papyrus. "Oh! Look remember when you hurt lil Papyrus? How unfortunate =) All because you were out of control." Said Mel "The biggest mistake in your entire life."What about this one over here? Oh! I remember this! You were such a big whiny bully back then hehe." Chuckled Mel not paying any mind on how Ganz was telling him to stop this. 

"Mel.. I don't have time for your stupid games." He said in hopes it would get him to stop showing him the times he regretted doing these things back in the past. Mel laughed like a child and proceeded to not listen to his cries of mercy. He walked around then looked up and grabbed another glowing orb. "Remember this ganz?" He asked "Remember when you had a huge fight with that old uncle-sitter grillby. hehe after that he had to close down his diner for several days because of distress." ".... Mel... ENOUGH! I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! STOP!" Screamed Ganz. Mel turned around and yelled back at him saying things like 

" No YOU! LOOK AT YOURSELF! You keep up with at behavior of yours! AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE!" ... *sniff* I'm tired...I'm tired of watching this tree... growing these forbidden fruits." There was silence after his outburst, Mel wiped his tears away then looked back at the tree. "Oh. i forgot something." He said "Not all of these sins that are hanging here came from what i've seen. There's one that i haven't seen yet, it's the one on the top of this tree. It glows the brightest... and it's the biggest. I'm curious to know about it." After saying that he jumped on the tree and started to climb it, Ganz was powerless to stop him. After all... maybe he needs to know. He thought as Mel was busy climbing the tree. When Mel reached the top he didn't hesitate to touch the orbs, but the second he did it started to glow so bright it exploded. 

Mel fell off the tree but manage to land with no scratches on him. Sans! Don't! Yelled a girl standing front of Gaster. "Tch..." said Ganz as Mel watched he started to recognize that girl. "That girl.." He whispered to himself. "OUT OF MY WAY AlLySsA!" Yelled ganz as he started to prepare for a magical attack. "No! Ganz i- *shank* ... Ganz... *cough* ...why...?" Mel watched as Allyssa collapsed in a pool of blood as Ganz pulled his arm out of her chest, how Gaster just watched and smirked as the human girl laid on the ground covered in her blood and tears. "You... killed her... when she tried to-" Mel legs started to feel weak after what he saw, Ganz wouldn't but why would he kill his best friend? 

"No.. No..!" shouted Ganz, Mel slowly turned around to look at Ganz. Ganz was standing with tears running down his face as he proceeded to say "Don't jump to conclusions. It was unintentional, I didn't do it.: His voice barely a whisper. 

"He did" said Allyssa who was covered in blood and with a creepy smile on her face as she said that. Mel saw 4 of the fallen humans standing behind Ganz covered in blood. "Ganz... wake up she's-" "DON'T say anything about her!" Yelled Ganz 

"No! Ganz!" You have to listen to me! Mel was cutted off by Ganz who scream. "LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS MEL!" Scream sans as the fallen humans started to smile even wider than before. "Ganz... you've been... manipulated..." whispered Mel as he watch the humans smile even more at him. "Get me out of here!" Ganz said in a tone that was harsh and angry. "..sure..." replied Mel who started disappearing along with the tree.

Gans pov: 

I looked at where Mel was standing and turned around "Tch!" I said Why couldn't he just mind his own business? I walked away from the room, as I felt Mel's staring at me with sad eyes as I left. As I walked back to Toriel's house I wasn't in a really good mood after everythings that happened, but the words that Mel said to me seemed to be the only thing on my mind as I walked through the old ruins. I turned left to find myself staring at the old tiny house and tree in front of me, I let out a sigh as I walked passed the old tree. Suddenly I heard Frisk saying something along the line of "Ah! Ganz is back!" she hopped off her chair and opened the door wearing the most brightest and adorablest smile on their face. "Welcome home~!" chirped Frisk. I looked at them and smiled "Hey kiddo." I said "Did you eat yet?" I asked as I knelt down to pat their head. "I have! The pie was really really good!" they responded to me. "That's good." Then suddenly I felt someone staring at me and turned around to find Undyne sitting at the table giving me this look. I narrowed my eyes when I saw her. I didn't exactly trust Undyne, after all she did despise and kill humans. I better keep an eye socket on Frisk.

Thanks for reading this gztale fanfiction! 

I know gztale has ended/discontinued but i still love this au and hold it dear to my heart. Gztale belongs to Glozy follow them! I only own this fanfiction. Any ways see you guys in the next chapter! 

Also Happy anniversay Undertale!

Link to my undertale au: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/coolbattlegirl