Christmas Special

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* The Christmas Adventure *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Toriel took the cookies out of the oven and put it on the kitchen counter to let it cool. Frisk got up on the stool and looked at the Christmas cookies. She wanted to eat one, but they were for Santa.

"My child, would you like to decorate the cookies with me?" Toriel asked Frisk. Frisk nodded in excitement. She couldn't wait for tomorrow. She would get to open all her presents in front of all her friends. Toriel smiled and went into the pantry to find cookie decorations. After a few moments, she came out with sprinkles, stars, icing, and candy glitter. She laid them in front of Frisk so that she could choose. Frisk carefully examined the decorations; before deciding that she would use all of them. Taking the icing she tried her best to outline the Christmas tree cookies, but it didn't turn out well. Frisk sighed at the monstrosity of her creation.

"My child, let me show you how to outline it." chuckled Toriel as she took another cookie from the tray. Frisk watched in amazement; as Toriel did her magic on the cookie. Toriel did the outlining with such ease. Toriel handed the icing to Frisk. Frisk took a snowflake cookie this time. And carefully started outlining it. After a minute she backed away and looked at her handy work. Frisk let out a tiny smile. It was better than her first attempt.

"It looks wonderful Frisk." cheered Toriel as she looked at the cookie. Frisk gave off a proud smile at the praise. Frisk poured a tiny amount of candy glitter on her hand and sprinkled in on the cookie. "Perfect!" She thought to herself. Toriel and Frisk spent the rest of the afternoon decorating the cookies. Soon night started to fall and Toriel started making dinner. Frisk got a plate and started putting the cookies on the plate after she helped herself to a few.

"Frisk I hope you didn't eat any of the cookies," called Toriel

Frisk wiped the crumbs off her face before turning to Toriel and shaking her head. Dinner would be finished in a few minutes so Frisk decided to set up the table.

"Frisk?"

Frisk turned around and saw Asriel rubbing his eyes as he made his way towards her. She ran up and hugged him. Frisk still couldn't get over the fact that Asriel was alive again. It would be their first Christmas together. And she wanted to make it the most special Christmas he ever had. Asriel was now fully awake and returned the hug.

"What did I miss?" asked Asriel as he let go of Frisk.

"Well besides making cookies and decorating them you didn't miss much," she replied.

"You made cookies without me?!" he yelled. Frisk assured him that they had left a few cookies for him to decorate. Asriel happily nodded when he learned that there were some cookies left for him.

"Dinner is ready!" Toriel called "Oh! Asriel how did you sleep?"

"Fine mom!" answered Asriel. Frisk grabbed the plates and handed it to Asriel. He started setting up the table while Frisk grabbed the silverware. After they set up the table Toriel came in the food. Asriel and Frisk sniffed the air and both of their stomachs grumbled at the smell. They both laughed. Frisk, Asriel, and Toriel happily ate their dinner together. Asriel and Frisk listened in awe as Toriel told them about her adventures when she was small. She even told them on how she met Asgore.

"He was so shy around me. He always stuttered when talking to me," said Toriel. Asriel tried to imagine his dad talking to his mom and he giggled a little at the thought. After they finished Toriel took their dishes and started washing them. Asriel started decorating his cookies while Frisk took the plate to the tree. She gently laid them on the table and looked at the tree. She remembered when Asriel got tangled up in the Christmas lights. She giggled at the memory. It took a while to get him to untangle himself. Soon Asriel and Frisk had to go to bed. Toriel tucked them him and gave them a tiny kiss in their cheek.