Confronting

Yay! An update after so long.  Finished earlier than I actually planned.

Alphys carefully squeezed a drop of determination into the flask that was filled with monster magic. The moment the determination touched the contents in the flask it started shaking violently. Cracks started eating at the glass surface, the lights started flickering at the immense magic in the flask. Alphys ducked down just in time as glass flew in the air hitting the walls and floor around her. Alphys slowly got up to her feet and looked around at the mess that surrounded her.
"A-another failed experience..." she sighed as she wrote down the result down in her clipboard. After carefully avoiding the shards of glass on the floor, Alphys opened the closet and took out her trusty broom. As she swept the floor she began she hum the opening song of "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie." She didn't understand why she kept watching that anime trash but she did. Maybe it was one of those things, where it's the anime that we love to hate. Truth to be told she only watched it to see how bad the episode and season was. Suddenly she heard a loud moan coming from the lad. Alphys froze at the sound the broom slipped out of her grip and clattered loudly onto the tiled floor.
"Oh no. oh nonononononono." Alphys muttered to herself as she rushed upstairs to check at the time. It was lunchtime already?! Alphys grabbed the bag of groceries and went to the elevator.
"Please tell me nothing bad happen." She prayed the elevator hit the bottom floor. Taking a deep breath she stepped out of the elevator.

Frisk took a deep breath and stepped into the room. As she expected Flowey was sitting in the middle. She hadn't seen Flowey since her last reset. At first, she thought Flowey was avoiding her. And later her suspicions were right when she tried to confront him yesterday. He did that annoying thing where he disappeared into the ground. Frisk took a step towards Flowey.
"Flowey..." she called to the other. Flowey didn't turn around to look at her.
"What's she doing here." Flowey thought as he heard Frisk take another step towards him. He honestly didn't want to talk to Frisk at the moment. He couldn't even look at her without seeing... Chara... Frisk resembled Chara too much. The same outfit taste. The same determination.
"Flowey why are you avoiding me?" Frisk plopped herself down next to the flower. Awaiting his answer. It hurts. To know that someone you thought as a friend, was avoiding you.
Flowey turned away. Looking at anything other than Frisk.
"I-i'm not avoiding you." he stuttered. Flowey cursed at himself. Frisk raised an eyebrow.
"Really Flowey?" Frisk sighed "liar- "You dirty liar." the booming voice echoed throughout the hall. The sunlight shining through the window their shadows cast on the tiled floor beneath them. The shiny knife held tightly in their hand, the golden heart locket that hung from their neck. The glowing eye that stared into their soul judging them of their sins. All the murders they committed. The LV. The dust on their sweater. The sick smile they wore. The familiar feeling of sins crawling on their back. The regret. The
"Frisk!"
Frisk snapped back into reality and looked around. It wasn't real.
" Just a memory..." Frisk thought as she turned to Flowey. Flowey looked concerned? Frisk frowned slightly at his expression. Had she ever seen Flowey show any emotion at all during all of her resets? No. Flowey told her himself that he was soulless. So there was no way he would be able to feel anything. Unless... Frisk paled slightly.
"Unless... the glitch..." she whispered. "Please don't tell me that the last reset caused more glitches."
"What glitch?"