meetings and requests

Chapter 3

~~~Meetings and requests~~~

Ganz pov...
I was walking in the ruins, It was pretty quiet right now which made it peaceful. 

"Well Not anymore!" Yelled Mel while smiling really wildly.

 "Well... so much for a peaceful walk." I murmured. "Aww~ come on ganz, don't look so down" he said "Why..." I whispered. 

"What?" He asked "Can you say that again Ganz?" And then I kinda snapped on him. I started yelling question at Mel. In an angry and annoyed tone. "

Why?!" I yelled "Why are you always with me?!"  Why can't you leave me alone, I can't even have a peaceful breakfast without you looking over my shoulder!" I yelled at Mel. He didn't say anything I guess he was waiting for me to calm down enough for him to talk. After a few moments of silence I was able to compose my self, suddenly I felt eyes on my back. I turned around to find some frighten monsters backing  away from me in fear. Mel spoke to me after a few moments "Wow... you know you look like a crazy person when your talking to no one." 

"What?" I asked him a little confused. "...hehehehahahahahah!" He started laughing at me for some reason. After he calmed down enough  to speak he said "hehe haha Ganz did hehe you forget your the only one that can see me." He said with a funny look in his eyes. "Oh... right" I started to feel my face heat up in embarrassment for forgetting such a simple piece of information. Suddenly the ground started to shake in surprise I fell on the ground from the rumbling. 

"What the hell?!" I yelled in surprise as I witness the room getting darker and a tree coming out of nowhere. I didn't know that the heck was going on until I heard Mel say these words to me. "Come on Ganz let's go to the place for our meeting where no one else can see. And you won't look like a psychopath." I realized that the rumbling was Mel's doing which calmed me down a little. 

In the castle...
Papyrus's pov...
"I want my brothers name removed from the criminal list your majesty." I said to the king while kneeling down. "But your brother betrayed the kingdom Papyrus. He betrayed me." He said with an angry look in his eye. 

"I know my majesty... but I think the human manipulated my brother into helping them." I said to him. That statement silenced him for a moment then he spoke to me. "And you are sure Papyrus." He said "That the human manipulated him into betraying the kingdom?" He asked with a hint suspicion in his voice. "Yes your majesty." I said with confidence in my voice. "...i believe you." He responded "Your brother is here by announced removed from the criminal list." I smiled to myself, my plan is working. But now I have to figure out how to get him out of the ruins.