Unexpected Help

Didn't expect a double upload today huh? Well I finished this chapter a while ago and decided to post it today, so now I can have more time to right chapter 9! Chapter 9 already wow, well as always enjoy!

"Howdy!"

Ganz slowly turned to the source of the voice, and to his dismay, it was a yellow flower.

"Flowey..." he said through clenched teeth

Out of all the monsters in the underground, it had to be Flowey who came.

"Hey there smiling trashbag, did you miss me?" mocked Flowey

Ganz was about to say hell no, but then remembered that Frisk was still fighting his brother. They needed help even if it had to be the talking flower he despised. Ganz took a deep breath brushing off the bad experience he had with the flower in the past.

"Flowey I don't have time for your games, as you can see here I need your help." said Ganz

Flowey smile dropped for a moment, then Flowey's smile was replaced with an even wider smile than before.

"And why should I help you trash bag?" "Don't think I haven't forgotten our last meeting, or... should I say fight." Flowey's face changed into a horrifying smile as he said that.

"Flowey does that really matter right now?!" Ganz whispered

"...Maybe not, just wanted to remind you." Flowey responded

Ganz was about to lose his patience with that stupid flower, but he forced himself to stay calm while telling himself that if he wanted to help Frisk he would have to stay patient with Flowey.

"Will you help me or not?" Ganz said trying to sound as calm as possible, as he scooted a little closer to Flowey while keeping his distance from the blue bones.

Flowey shifted to one side then to the other, making a face of consideration, Flowey opened to say his answer when he suddenly heard a tiny scream. Flowey looked passed Ganz and saw Frisk on the ground with small cuts on their body. Papyrus towered over Frisk and lifted a sharp bone above their head.

"This will be quick," said Papyrus as he got ready to bring down the weapon.

Frisk manage to dodge the attack and quickly got back onto their feet, they took another item out of their inventory and popped it in their mouth.

Flowey looked at the scene he was witnessing in front of him. Oh, how Frisk reminded him of his own best friend in the past before he was a flower; before the plan before everything went wrong. The human even had the same fashion style as them, he knew they weren't them. No matter how much he wishes they were, they wouldn't be them. His best friend...Chara.

*flashback*

"Howdy! I'm Asriel. What's your name?" he asked

"...My name is...Chara." they said clutching their head.

"Golly that's a nice name Chara," Asriel said looking up to see Chara who had a green and yellow striped sweater, but what stood out the most about them were their red eyes.

Chara didn't say anything back to him. As they continued to make their way to Asriel's parents they broke the silence.

"You really think so?" they asked Asriel

"Yeah, it's a pretty name!" Asriel nodded his head and smiled at Chara who smiled in return.

As soon as they reached their destination Toriel came out of the tiny old house with a worried look on their face which morphed into surprise as she noticed Chara.

"Oh my! Quick Asriel get them inside, I'll see what I can do with their head.

Asriel and Toriel quickly got Chara into a bedroom with many stuff animals scattered on the floor, Toriel ordered Asriel to get the bandaged. Asriel took off to get the bandages while Toriel took a look at Chara's head, Chara suddenly started to feel better when Toriel started using magic on their head.

"What magic were you using?" Chara asked as they looked up to Toriel who finished doing what they would call magical stuff on them.

"Why healing magic of course. That was one nasty fall, my child, how did you fall?" said Toriel

"Mom! I got the bandages!" yelled Asriel who skipped over to his mom and Chara.

Toriel thanked Asriel and proceeded to wrap the bandage around Chara's head, they gave Chara some butterscotch pie which they ate like they haven't eaten in days. Chara listened to Toriel's and Asriel's stories of the underground, the stories they told them were amazing causing them to want to go see the entire underground right on the spot. When Asriel told them they were the prince of the underground and monsters, Chara started calling them majesty after learning about them being the ruler of the underground. Toriel told Chara they just call them by their name. When Asgore arrived home and met Chara he looked just as surprised when Toriel first saw Chara. Toriel and Asgore did some talking in private when they came back to them, they told Chara they could be part of their family. Chara looked shocked at first then they started shedding tears; happy tears, nodding their head they hugged the Dreemurr's. It was the best moment in Asriel's life.

*end of flashback*

Flowey would have cried if he still had a soul but he didn't have one a soul anymore so he couldn't feel anything when he looked back at that moment. Looking at Frisk then at Ganz, Flowey finally decided on what he would do.

"Fine... Ganz, I'll help you." Flowey said with determination in his eyes.

He knew Chara would have been proud of his decision.