Truth

I'm sorry for the late update. I had to think about the plot, exam, and a whole lot of other things. Sorry for the delay enjoy.

Frisk let go of Ganz and wiped away her tears. Flowey stared in awe, after all, it's shocking for a severely wounded person that was suppose to be dead to just get up with no problem. Minus his hp.

"Ganz?" Asked Frisk

Ganz looked up at Frisk and gave her a warm smile. But Frisk could feel the sadness, regret, despair, pain, and loneliness that Ganz's eyes hold in plain view. Frisk could locate all that pain, after all, she had seen her brother show her a similar smile to her before he left her. Frisk frowned at Ganz.

"Ganz, why do you look so sad?"

"Oh?" Ganz asked, "I do huh?" Smiled Ganz

Frisk was confused about what he was saying. What did he mean by "I do huh?" Frisk couldn't help but have a nagging feeling that this wasn't the Ganz that she knew, but this was him so why wasn't the feeling going away.

Ganz looked around and noticed the barrier that Flowey had made.

"Um...where are we?" Ganz asked

"Oh!" Frisk forgot to tell Ganz about the barrier that Flowey made. "After you...um...got hit." Frisk looked away. "Flowey made a barrier just in case."

Ganz nodded in understanding, before getting up. Ganz stared at his hands and smiled. "So this is what it's like." murmured Ganz as he took in his surroundings. Frisk heard Ganz and the nagging feeling grew even more. Why was Ganz acting as if this was his first time being outside? Did he hit his head when he was struck? Frisk wondered about Ganz unusual behavior.

The sound of a mystery fills you with DETERMINATION...

Frisk was determined to find out why Ganz was behaving weirdly, but then a thought came into her mind which caused her to pause. "What if he's not Ganz?" She thought. "No that's impossible... Right?"

Frisk glanced at Ganz she hoped that she was wrong about it.

Mel noticed Frisk staring at him, but he paid no mind to her. He had other problems to worry about. Heck! He was outside! And everything was so colorful and not depressing and disheartening like the place he had come to be in. But Mel's happiness evaporated. Sighing Mel looked down. Sure it was great being outside for the first time, but he was here for an unhappy reason. Mel looked back at the conversation with Ganz. He hoped that Ganz understands. He really did hope that he did.

*Flashback*

"But what?" Ganz asked as he held onto the other's wrist. Mel looked uneasy and that concerned Ganz. The Mel he knew was always usually outgoing, a lot more positive than him, and annoying sometimes. But seeing him uneasy like this. Scared him.

"..." Mel didn't respond to Ganz. He only diverted his eyes from him.

"Mel... if you keep secrets... the secrets keep you." Ganz said

Mel turned to Ganz with an astonished look. Mel shook his head as if he had heard him wrong.

"I didn't know you could say such words." Answered Mel "Ya know? You should really listen to that advice more often." "It could help you."

Ganz knew that Mel was trying to avoid the question, but he wasn't about to let the matter slide just yet.

"Mel, somethings wrong and I know it." Mel hesitated he knew that he would have to tell Ganz. Ganz would probably find out sooner or later so.

"Ganz, to be honest with you." Mel said, "The damage you took was... too much for your body." "I... I'll have to take over your body for a while until your conscious has recovered."

Ganz stared at Mel he wasn't sure how to take the news. So Mel had to take over his body for a while. That didn't sound that bad, but Ganz was secretly concerned about it.

"Ganz, I hope you understand- "Ok." Ganz cut in.

Mel was shocked by his answer. Ganz was really ok with all this. He had expected Ganz to throw a fit or something.

"Ganz, you sure?" Asked Mel

Ganz smiled and nodded. Mel gave Ganz a smile in return.

*Flashback end*

Mel felt someone lightly tug on his jacket. Turning around he found Frisk looking at him with a worried expression.

"You zoned out." She whispered

Mel nodded and extended his hand toward Frisk and gave her a pat on the head. Walking past Frisk Mel stood in front of the barrier. Closing his eyes he tried sensing Papyrus magic. Mel felt Papyrus magic right in front of him. Flowey suddenly realized that this wasn't Ganz. He should have known that this wasn't Ganz by the clothing. He had to tell Frisk about this.

"Frisk!" whispered Flowey

Frisk turned around and bent down beside Flowey.

"What is it?" asked Frisk

"This isn't Ganz Frisk!" Said Flowey "Look closely at him Frisk."

Frisk followed Flowey's instruction and took a good look at Ganz. Suddenly she noticed that Ganz's fluff had become darker and a little more fluffy. His markings on his face had changed, and one of his eyes were closed.

Frisk gasped. How could she had not noticed the change in his appearance?

"I'm going to confront him Flowey." She whispered

"Confront me about what?" Mel asked

Flowey and Frisk pail-ed a little (see what I did there?) slowly looking up they saw Ganz with his arms crossed.

"N-nothing!" Stuttered Frisk

Ganz raised an eyebrow at them. "I don't like liars Frisk."

Frisk flinched at his response. She knew that Sans would always see through her lies. So what was the point in lying to him now? It's not like things could get any better.

"Your not Ganz are you." Said, Frisk

Mel was shocked but he quickly turned calm again. So she knows that I'm not Ganz huh.

Ganz floated beside Mel.

"Mel, what are we gonna do." Ganz asked

"I don't know Ganz." Thought Mel "I'll just come clean."

Frisk and Flowey had a determined look on both their faces. They were both waiting for an answer.

"Frisk... Flowey..." Said Mel "Your right I'm not the Ganz you know." "In fact, I'm far from it."