...But Nobody Came...

It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry for not updating, I've been busy. Sorry for the long delay.

Ganz closed his eyes and smiled as Snowdin's chilly wind hit his bones that were not covered by his jacket. Man, did he miss the homely vibe of Snowdin. He missed the good old times when he and Papyrus made snowman's while their dad watched them with a happy look in his eyes. He missed when he was a child. When he didn't have a care in the world. He missed the home he and Papyrus grew up in. How he wanted to go back to those days, where everything was not ruined by his dad's sudden change in behavior. When his childhood was still happy. When HE was happy. When he... didn't hurt Papyrus. But those days were gone, they were just a fragment of the past. Ganz opened his eyes and clutched his right arm tightly by reflex. "Ok Ganz, you're just here to get some food and ingredients." He reminded himself as he continued to make his way towards Snowdin. Ganz wondered what had been going on in Snowdin after all the time he spent in the Ruins. Suddenly Ganz froze at an important fact. "I'm a traitor... I helped the human.... if anyone saw my face..." Ganz quickly pulled his huge fluffy hood over his head, at least they wouldn't be able to recognize him immediately at first glance. Ganz quickly started his way towards Snowdin again, but before he bought anything yet. He's going to pay a quick short visit to Grillby's.

Ganz's gaze flew towards the illuminated windows of Grillby's. As he grew closer to the establishment, he could feel the warmth resonating on his bones. Taking a peek through the window, he only saw a few customers. Each, and everyone a regular.

Heh, how typical.

Ganz ignored Mel's comment and continued to look for the fire monster. Ganz suddenly noticed the back room open, and he smiled as the other headed towards the bar table. It was Grillby. Looking around to make sure Papyrus wasn't around the area he entered the establishment as Mel kept an eye on the door. Just in case they had to make a quick getaway. Grillby heard the door opened and looked up from the cup he was wiping and watched as the mysterious monster head towards him. The monster gave off a similar vibe to Ganz, but it can't be him. He hasn't seen Ganz in two months, and Grillby admitted he did miss the skeleton. He was one of his best customers. Ganz made himself comfortable before ordering a small french fry. Grillby nodded before heading into the back room to get a pack of french fry for the new monster. Ganz noticed one of the regulars staring at him intently, causing him to shift uncomfortably at the stare of the other.
"Pull your hoodie down a little bit more," Mel suggested as he noticed the discomfort Ganz was in. Ganz followed Mel's suggestion and pulled his hoodie down slightly. The monster turned around and continued to talk to his fellow friends. Ganz sighed in relief as the monster turned away from him.
"Oh thank asgore." Ganz thought in relief as he relaxed slightly now that he wasn't being stared at. Grillby came back with his order in one hand and in the other was some ketchup. Grillby set down the french fry and ketchup down in from of him before smiling down gently at him. Ganz couldn't help but return the smile back.
"Your order," Grillby whispered as his flames crackled softly around him. Ganz nodded before taking a french fry. Grillby turned around to get more of the orders down when someone grabbed his sleeve. Turning around in confusion Grillby noticed that it was the monster he gave the french fries too.
"....May I help you?" Grillby responded softly to the other. Grillby watched as the monster fidget with his hands as he struggled to find his words.
"Where should I even start?" Ganz thought as he struggled to think of what to say to Grillby. He had so many things that he wanted to say to him. He wanted to apologize to Grillby for everything that he'd done.
"Ganz..." Mel said desperately as he stared at a delta that was outside. They needed to get out and they needed to get out now! Ganz continued to ignore Mel.
"Ganz..." Mel called out more desperately as he pointed towards the window. Ganz took a quick look towards the window and froze noticing the delta.
"Shoot!" Ganz thought to himself. Looks like he would have to cut this short. Grillby patiently waited for the monster to find his words.
"...um...Grillby...?" Ganz whispered softly to the fire elemental. Grillby tilted his head as he strained to hear what the other was saying. "....I'm sorry...for everything..." Ganz whispered as he looked down at the wooden floor. Grillby was beyond confused now. Who was this monster apologizing to? He hadn't met this monster before... has he?
"What-?" Grillby was cut off when the other stood on his tiptoes and cupped his face. Grillby almost pushed the monster away. He didn't want to burn the other. Ganz looked at Grillby straight in the eyes and smiled sadly at him.
"Put it on my tab," Ganz whispered as he teleported away leaving only light purple and light blue magic in the air. Grillby stared at where he stood and softly whispered to himself.
".....Ganz?"

Ganz landed in a pile of snow somewhere around Snowdin's forest. Getting up Ganz brushed off the snow on his jacket before smiling to himself.
"Ahaha...I... managed to apologize." Ganz said out loud to himself. He felt happy and relieved. The guilt that was on his shoulder had receded a bit. Mel smiled at Ganz proudly. Ganz was slightly happier now, and that made Mel happy too. But what made Mel even happier was that their relationship was improving as time passed on.
"Hey! Ganz! Don't forget why we're here in the first place." Mel reminded him.
"Yeah yeah. I didn't forget Mel." Ganz said playfully as he turned to make his way towards the forest exit, only to be stopped by a short scream from Mel. Ganz quickly turned around towards Mel.
"Mel what's-" Ganz froze at the sight in front of him. His brother....Papyrus... was holding a struggling Mel by the neck with a blank expression worn on his face. Ganz didn't know how Papyrus could see and not to mention TOUCH Mel! But that was the least of his worries at the moment. He had to save Mel.
"P-papyrus..." Ganz stuttered as he took a step towards them. "L-let him go." Papyrus turned to look at his brother and smiled. The smile gave Ganz chills of fear. Papyrus summoned an attack and threw it at Ganz, who easily dodged it. Ganz stared at the attack for a moment before turning to Papyrus, just what was Papyrus trying to accomplish? Mel struggled against the iron grip around his neck, he had to break free! Suddenly Mel felt something cold touch his leg causing him to freeze in place. Slowly looking down Mel saw darkness reaching for him and pulling him down into the abyss. His eyes widen at the pitch blackness that laid below him. Mel let out a blood-curdling scream as he watched in horror as the abyss started to drag him down into its depths. He didn't want to go back there. He wanted to be by Ganz's side. Mel struggled even more desperately as he felt himself sink more into the darkness. Black tears ran down his face blurring his vision and surroundings.
"Someone...anyone... help me..." Mel cried out as everything finally went dark.
... but nobody came...