Day -365.3

I was happy when I found him at the school's front doors, it was just where I'd asked him to meet me. Honestly I expected him to not be there and to ditch me, after all... everyone did it. Maybe this was proof that he was the one, or maybe that he was just really dumb and naive.

A smile made its way onto my face as I took in they way his beautiful eyes reflected the sunlight. His hair blew in the slight breeze showing off the length. I wanted to run my hands threw it, it looked so soft. I wanted to pet his head as I forced him into a corner, convincing him to let me-

"A-are we going?" Oma broke the silence.

"O-oh yeah... sorry I was... just... thinking..."

I couldn't help but hum as we walked along the cement path, almost skipping. People stared, and I couldn't really blame them. I must've looked so weird, skipping while everyone else walked by, shoulders slumped as they went home to be bitched at.

"W-Why are y-you so happy?" Oma seemed to eye me, slightly weirded out.

"Hm?" I tilted my head to the side, looking at him from the corner of my eye... he didn't look scared... maybe he just always stuttered? Maybe it had nothing to do with fear? Maybe it was just an anxious tick? I really hoped he would stop once I get to know him better. "Oh!" I exclaimed, as if everything made sense, even though it all made sense from the start, "Well... for once someone didn't ditch me!"

"F-For once? H-Has this h-happened before?" His brow raised in alarm.

"Well not this exactly... but most of the time if I make a friend and invite them to do something they ditch me... I don't get upset over it, but... I'm just happy you're here!" My smile only became wider, I put my hands on his shoulders. I can only imagine how insane I must've looked now. This probably wasn't a good way to gain his trust-

"O-Oh..." he nodded. He looked down at the ground, I let go of him and we began walking again.

"Don't worry! I live close by so it won't be a long walk!"

He nodded, still staring at the ground.

It, as I said, didn't take long for us to get there.

He for a second just stared at the outside of my house, taking in the two story white building as if it was some monolith. When I opened the door, he just stood there, looking like he thought he didn't belong. When I stepped inside I had to yank him- why was he such a pain?  When we finally got inside he just stared at everything, "Y-You r-really live h-here?"

I nodded smiling, "Yeah! I mean it's either that or I stole these keys from someone and we're now breaking into their house," I said in a sing song tune, "...Of course that wouldn't be much fun... it would take far too much time away from my beloved Danganronpa."

He nodded slowly, seemingly a bit creeped out by my Danganronpa comment, "..W-Well... your house.. umm it... it's huge!"

"It is?"

"Y-Yeah! I've n-never been i-in a hou-house th-this big be-before," he sounded enthusiastic, as if this was some amazing sight to see, something people would pay to see! Something to rival Danganronpa!... not just my living room

"Calm down," I giggled a bit, which probably sounded very creepy, "it's just a house."

"Y-Yeah but..." he looked at the floor, "I've only e-ever l-lived in a-ap-apart-apartme-nts a-after m-my mom..." his voice grew quiet and the atmosphere awkward.