-88

I could hear thunder outside as I put my hand on the door taking a shaky breath.

There was no turning back.

When I opened the door I saw Kokichi on the floor, shielding his head as his uncle held a piece of wood(looked to be from a table) above his head. "If you don't shut up then we'll get kicked out again! Is that what you want?" He asked as he began to get ready to bring the table leg onto the small boy's head. Kokichi shook his head tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I-I didn-"

"Don't give me that cra-" I didn't even know that I'd done it until his breath hitched. He let out a loud scream as he tried to get away from me but somehow failed, falling down.

I took the knife out and put it back, finding I couldn't stop.

The man turned around trying to push me away but I just grabbed the table leg and brought it down onto his head making him fall back down, blood rushing out of the spot. I began to stomp on his stomach, just to make sure this time he would stay down. The stomping then turned into a mix of kicking and stomping as I began to laugh. It only took a few minutes for him to stop moving, I'm pretty sure at that point he wasn't dead but he was close enough.

I walked over to Oma who was rocking back and forth with his knees to his chest as he sobbed. I brushed my hands threw his hair making him shudder and become still for a moment before his head popped up.

 I brushed my hands threw his hair making him shudder and become still for a moment before his head popped up

(A/N: ik this isn't good but just pretend-)

He didn't speak he just stared up at me, his eyes showing fear and a deep hurt, maybe even betrayal.

I slowly bent down trying to get closer, almost treating him like a scared wild animal. One I was at eye level with him I wrapped my arms around him making his cry even more, my hug only becoming tighter.

"P-please d-don-don't-" his sentence was interrupted by more sobs.

"Shhh it's ok... they're dead... you don't have to worry about them anymore..." I rubbed his back as I spoke trying my best to sooth him.

He pushed me away looking at me with hatred, "D-Don't touch m-me!" I glared back, my hands becoming fists, he quickly curled back up into a ball and began sobbing. "Don't k-k-kill me! P-Please-"

"I'd never kill you Oma!" I shouted, getting his attention, "Can't you see that? Why would I go threw all this trouble to sent you free just to kill you?!"

He didn't look at me so I grabbed his chin and made him look at me, "Please... I love you," I placed a more fierce kiss on his lips, biting at his lips though he didn't kiss back, "Please... Kokichi..."

He looked me in the eyes , his eyes having a weird mix of despair and maybe a little hope filling them, "P-Promise? Promise y-you won't kill me?"

"I promise!"

He got up from the floor, hugging me tightly as he cried into my chest a bit more.

"B-But where will I stay n-now? What if you g-get caught? I-I don't want you to go to j-jail!" And he began to sob... yet again... why was he so goddamn emotional? Was he always this way?

"You can stay with me! It'll be fine! I promise! Everything will work out!"

...

Kokichi smiled at the cake and boxes on the table while I hugged him from behind, "S-Shuichi you really didn't have to," he looked at the floor as his blush grew, aww he's flustered!

"Sure I did! It's your birthday! Just hurry up and blow out the candles!"

He rolled his eyes but blew them out anyways, he began cutting his cake right away. There wasn't anyone else besides us, after all we had no friends so there wasn't anyone to invite really.

"Is... this grape flavored?"

I nodded, "You like it?"

He smiled, "Yeah! Grape's one of my favorite flavours!"

I nodded, "Hey, y'know what would be cute?"

"Hm?"

"If you got the tips of your hair dyed purple! Imagine it! It would match your eyes!"

He giggled a bit, "Maybe I will then~!"

I leaned over placing a quick kiss on his lips.

A/N: I wrote half of this on a snow day and am posting it early because I have things to do Friday for once-
(My friend wants me to help her with her homework- little does she know I am a dumbass-)

Also this is probably the edgiest thing I will ever write-

And oh god is it short-
Sorry-