Day -349

A/N: not my best work, but I love how Oma looks. Saihara was being a pain to draw, so I just gave up. Also this song is sorta what this whole fic is based on. Edgy, ik.

Oma was beginning to squirm when I woke up, meaning he wouldn't be asleep for much longer. I was torn; he looked so cute when he was sleeping, making me want him to sleep forever. But at the same time I wanted him to wake up so I could do something more interesting than lying on my bed.

I looked over my shoulder, seeing the bright red 3:48 PM on my parents clock. Had we really slept for that long?

I looked back to Oma and couldn't help but put my hand in his hair, running it threw it. His hair was very soft, almost silk like.

I brushed his bangs out of his face and found myself mesmerized. Never had I seen something so pretty. His lips were slightly parted, plump as ever. His long eyelashes sat against his cheeks. His skin looked as if it belonged to a porcelain doll rather than a teenage boy.

When his lavander eyes finally fluttered open I again felt a mixture of emotions. Why was I overjoyed, yet saddened by this? Why was I feeling such contrasting things? How could I feel them at the same time? Emotions were so stupid. Anyone who acts based off of them is an idiot.

"...S-Saihara?" He titled his head to the side, blush beginning to form, "W-Why are you h-here?"

"Well... this is my house..." I said awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"...Your... house?"

"Yeah... don't you remember? You spent the night."

"...I did?" His face drained of color.

"Yeah!... is something wrong?"

He just stared at the wall, silent.

"Oma?"

"...They're going to be mad.." he whispered.

"Who?"

"They are."

"Your aunt and uncle?"

He covered his mouth, looking at me wide eyed.

I sighed, a large part of me wanted to slap him, but I knew if I slapped him he'd never want to be around me ever again. Another large part of me wanted to choke him. He looked so defenseless, even more than he has when he was asleep.

What I did instead disgusted me.

"It's ok Oma," I whispered back, hugging him. He seemed to calm back down slightly.

"...What time is it?"

I looked behind me, "5:15, why?"

"N-No reason..."

"...Well... Do you maybe... wanna stay and watch the new Danganronpa?" I cringed as the words came out. There was no way he'd say yes. He'd probably find it weird I'm asking him. He'd probably think-

"Sure."

"...What?"

"Sure... it's not like it'll make them any madder if I stay another hour."

I nodded, "W-Well... um..."

"...Are you going to let me go?"

I gave him a weird look before releasing I never stopped hugging him. For the first time in my life I blushed.

"Well..." I cleared my throat, "are you hungry?"

"A bit..."