Good end

Tsumugi smiled, "Took you long enough."

And with that my whole world went black.

When I woke I found I was in a room with creme colored walls.

"He finally woke up!" I heard Kaede yell.

"See! I told you guys my sidekick would be up in no time!"

"Praise Atua!"

"Guuuuys Angie's talking about her weird god thing again!"

They wouldn't shut up, eventually I couldn't make out what they were saying, it was all too much and I passed out.

...six months later...

I was left in the hospital for about a week or two to recover after waking up, though at this point my life was back to being normal. I had learned that I was really in Hope's Peak along with everyone else. It was a thing they would do for every class, and they would choose sixteen lucky students, and those students would get so much money for surviving so long. Since I was the last survivor I got a million or so. I had yet to do anything with my prize although I had been trying to figure something out.

There was a knock at my door but I didn't even move an inch towards it.

"Saihara I know your in there!" I could hear Oma yell from the other side, but I still ignored him.

"IF YOU DONT OPEN THIS DOOR NOW I WILL PICK THIS LOCK! OPEN UP SAIHARA!" He sounded seriously upset but I still didn't move.

"That's it!"

I heard my door open but I didn't even turn. This wasn't new.

"Seriously quit ignoring me!" He sounded annoyed, "Don't you know it hurts when my beloved ignores me?" He followed with a sweeter tone.

"Go away," I hissed pulling my blanket over my head.

"Fine..."

...later that night...
Oma had left me alone, although I knew it was too good to last. A part of me knew I should've gotten my dinner off campus but I was too lazy.

"Please! I'll leave you alone for a whole week if you come with me tonight!" He tugged on my sleeve.

"If I say yes can I finish my food in peace?"

"Yeah! I won't talk for the rest of the time! But after you have to follow me! Ok?" He gave me one of his innocent looks making my heart ache.

"Fine," I said with a sigh.

Since I'd woken up I had been avoiding Oma since it was a bit too awkward, after all she'd given me "bonus" memories. I had fake memories of a time Oma and I had dated, and I didn't like living threw them.

Although that wasn't the only thing. When we came back at first I thought my view of him wouldn't be changed by them, but the more I was around him the more I saw myself finding the shy quiet boy in him. And even more scary, I found myself starting to like him.

"Come on!" He pulled me up, running towards god knows where.

"Where are we going?!" I yelled at him.

"It's a secret!"

I rolled my eyes but kept quiet.

Finally he stopped in an alley way before kicking at a brick, causing a latter to fall. "You first my beloved!" He said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes but began to go up it. He made some comment about liking the view, but I ignored it and brushed it off as Oma's normal teasing.

When we got up there Oma dragged me to an area that looked like no one had been there in years. You could see the sky, and also a hidden stash of grape panta in the corner.

"Want one?" He asked as he held out a can.

"...Sure?... are you ok? You never give people soda," I raised an eyebrow as I grabbed it from him.

He shook his head, "I just thought that I'd give you something to make you not want to leave," he laughed a bit, "don't the stars look so pretty?"

"Yeah.."

"They don't look as pretty as my beloved though," he suddenly pulled his legs up to his chest, "You hate me, don't you?"

"No, what makes you think that?"

"You keep trying to avoid me... are you angry about something I did? I'm sorry if s-"

"Oma you did nothing wrong and I don't hate you..."

"Does this have something to do with the killing game?" He mumbled, "I can't remember half of the stuff that happened in it..."

"No..."

"Then what is it?!" He snapped, tears on the brink of spilling... were these real?

"...Nothing... I promise you though, I don't hate you."

"Oh yeah right! Then what is it?!"

"...I.... I love you...."

Oma's eyes widened and I turned, ready to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"I've been waiting for you to say that for so long..." he then quickly bolted up, kissing me.

A boy with neon green and purple hair began to speak very loudly to seemingly nothing, "I can't believe I wrote this... I hate this..."

And then the screen went black. And you, yes you, just stared at it. You were then left wondering what you had just wasted your time reading. Was this really the ending you wanted?